    i want to use a program to burn data on my cd, but i doesn't found a
    program who supports vista 64-bit.
    Can you tell me what can i use to burn my cds?
    Wolfgang Krauss, Jun 17, 2008

  2. Wolfgang Krauss

    Clayton Guest

    I use Roxio Easy Media Creator 10, works great for me

    www.roxio.com

    Clayton, Jun 17, 2008

  3. Am Wed, 18 Jun 2008 08:57:13 +1200 schrieb Clayton:

    > I use Roxio Easy Media Creator 10, works great for me
    >
    > www.roxio.com
    >

    > "Wolfgang Krauss" <> wrote in message
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> i want to use a program to burn data on my cd, but i doesn't found a
    >> program who supports vista 64-bit.
    >> Can you tell me what can i use to burn my cds?

    Thanks, but i search for a freeware program
    Wolfgang Krauss, Jun 17, 2008
  4. Carlos will be along shortly with his list. There are quite a few you can
    use.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 17, 2008
  5. Wolfgang Krauss

    Jeff Gaines Guest

    On 17/06/2008 in message <2tckqq835jk9$.18zrjzm69rm3i$>
    Wolfgang Krauss wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >i want to use a program to burn data on my cd, but i doesn't found a
    >program who supports vista 64-bit.
    >Can you tell me what can i use to burn my cds?

    I use ImgBurn on Xp Pro x64 and it says it is Vista 64 compatible:

    http://www.imgburn.com/

    It's free :)

    --
    Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK
    I can please only one person per day. Today is not your day.
    Jeff Gaines, Jun 17, 2008
  6. Wolfgang Krauss

    Carlos Guest

    Did anybody call my name?
    What do I have in the freeware bag? Lets see...
    1.- Infrarecorder v0.45 (http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/?page_id=5)
    The x64 specific version can be downloaded from here:
    http://downloads.sourceforge.net/infrarecorder/ir045_x64.msi?download

    2.- ImgBurn
    http://www.imgburn.com/
    Download page:
    http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download
    Many languages available.

    Carlos

    Carlos, Jun 17, 2008
  7. Wolfgang Krauss

    DevilsPGD Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >i want to use a program to burn data on my cd, but i doesn't found a
    >program who supports vista 64-bit.
    >Can you tell me what can i use to burn my cds?

    ImgBurn works great on my Vista Business x64 desktop.
    DevilsPGD, Jun 17, 2008
  8. Thank you once again, Carlos.

    Colin Barnhorst, Jun 18, 2008
  9. Wolfgang Krauss

    Don Guest

    "DevilsPGD" <> wrote in message
    > In message <2tckqq835jk9$.18zrjzm69rm3i$> Wolfgang Krauss
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hello,
    >>
    >>i want to use a program to burn data on my cd, but i doesn't found a
    >>program who supports vista 64-bit.
    >>Can you tell me what can i use to burn my cds?

    > ImgBurn works great on my Vista Business x64 desktop.

    Same here, on my Vista 64 bit Ultimate, love that program.

    --
    Don
    Don, Jun 18, 2008
  10. Wolfgang Krauss

    Carlos Guest

    There is also Burn4Free (www.burn4free.com) as a freeware alternative.
    Claims to be Vista compatible but there is no mention to the bitness (32 or
    64 or both).
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jun 20, 2008
  11. Wolfgang Krauss

    Piers James Guest

    there's also this one: http://www.cdburnerxp.se/. I'm pretty sure it is x64
    friendly.

    Piers James, Jun 24, 2008
  12. Wolfgang Krauss

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, Wolfgang.

    Why not use the built-in Windows Media Player 11?

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP

    R. C. White, Jun 24, 2008
  13. Wolfgang Krauss

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <> "R. C.
    White" <> wrote:

    >Why not use the built-in Windows Media Player 11?

    Any number of reasons, but the fact that it can't burn data CDs (as
    described in the original request) comes to mind.
    DevilsPGD, Jun 25, 2008
  14. Wolfgang Krauss

    R. C. White Guest

    Hi, DevilsPGD.

    The WMP 11 Help file says:
    Types of discs you can burn
    Windows Media Player gives you the option of burning three kinds of discs:
    audio CDs, data CDs, and data DVDs.

    Since I already have Nero 8, I haven't actually tried this. Have you?

    RC
    --
    R. C. White, CPA
    San Marcos, TX

    Microsoft Windows MVP

    R. C. White, Jun 25, 2008
  15. Wolfgang Krauss

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <> "R. C.
    White" <> wrote:

    >Hi, DevilsPGD.
    >
    >The WMP 11 Help file says:
    > Types of discs you can burn
    >Windows Media Player gives you the option of burning three kinds of discs:
    >audio CDs, data CDs, and data DVDs.
    >
    >Since I already have Nero 8, I haven't actually tried this. Have you?

    Yeah actually. It does have some limited data functionality, but
    nothing beyond the bare basics.
    DevilsPGD, Jun 26, 2008