    the image to dvd and wont burn file to cd because it is too large. Have
    tried to use SizeMe to spit the file , but can't seem to get that to
    work .. any suggestions?

    fido, Nov 9, 2006

  2. fido, fresh from altar boy duty, confessed this
    in news::

    > Have 740mb iso file and 700 mb discs...using nero oem 6.0. It
    > won't bur the image to dvd and wont burn file to cd because it is
    > too large. Have tried to use SizeMe to spit the file , but can't
    > seem to get that to work .. any suggestions?

    Yeah, get some 800MB/90minute CD's. (If you're in the UK, you might
    have to covert that to the metric system.) If you hurry, I think Fry's
    might still open, or if it's really crucial, Radio Shack will open for
    emergencies. Call ahead first, "Let your fingers do the walking" -
    don't get too many, because, there's just not that big of a demand.
    Imation is a name brand that makes 'em, and some CD/DVD ROMs want to be
    all-persinckedy about dealing with them. Lite-On should be OK.

    And, then there's Nero...

    http://www.greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg.tcl?msg_id=00AGjF

    http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=74421

    --

    I hope if dogs ever take over the world,
    and they caucus to choose a king,

    Bucky Breeder, Nov 9, 2006

  3. fido

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 07:29:21 -0800, fido Has Frothed:

    > Have 740mb iso file and 700 mb discs...using nero oem 6.0. It won't bur
    > the image to dvd and wont burn file to cd because it is too large. Have
    > tried to use SizeMe to spit the file , but can't seem to get that to work
    > .. any suggestions?

    Why won't it burn to dvd?

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Nov 9, 2006
  4. fido

    JP Guest

    "fido" <> wrote in message
    > Have 740mb iso file and 700 mb discs...using nero oem 6.0. It won't bur
    > the image to dvd and wont burn file to cd because it is too large. Have
    > tried to use SizeMe to spit the file , but can't seem to get that to work
    > .. any suggestions?

    Mount the image by going to extras > mount image in nero, or use daemon
    tools if that doesn't work. Then Copy the bits you want to use to cd or dvd
    or just use it from the mounted drive.

    -Jeepers Creepers

    JP, Nov 9, 2006