    will a 700+mb movie fit on a 4.7gb disc? My software says it is too
    big. Been trying to burn movied for 2 weeks now with no satisfaction!!!
    , Feb 3, 2006

  2. WinField Guest

    There seems to be a mistake or typo in your spec's. A 700+ Mb movie
    will fit on a single blank (700-Mb) CD! But I have to use Alcohol
    program to do the burn -- stupid Nero just won't do it on my system.

    A 4.7 Gb disc would be mostly unused with just one 700-Mb movie
    burned onto it.
    - winfield

    WinField, Feb 3, 2006

  3. Guest

    Thank you for your reply That's what I thought but Producer Gold says
    it's too big
    I am very new at this and need help badly. I mistakenly posted a ?
    twice and caught hell and insults from Roy Fuchs Can someone be
    reported for that kind of reply? anyway I have been trying to get a
    movie on disc for 2 weeks with no succes so any help is appreciated
    , Feb 4, 2006
  4. Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On 3 Feb 2006 18:01:32 -0800, Gave us:

    >Thank you for your reply

    Fucking idiot. It ain't e-mail. it is Usenet. You are NOT posting
    like you have any brains or care for the forum conventions. Why
    should anyone care to help you?

    BONE UP on Usenet BEFORE you post again, dipshit! I already gave you
    the links to read.
    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 4, 2006
  5. beavis Guest

    In article <>, Roy L. Fuchs
    <> wrote:

    > >Thank you for your reply

    > Fucking idiot.

    I think I speak for most of us here when I say **** OFF.

    You're welcome.
    beavis, Feb 4, 2006
  6. gerry Guest

    If you are using Nero 6, check the tab that says DVD or CD on the upper
    right. If you used Nero to burn CDRs before, the tab will still be set
    on CD. If no Nero involved, ignore this message.

    gerry, Feb 4, 2006
  7. Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 14:36:22 GMT, beavis <> Gave us:

    **** you, boy. You speak for no one.

    >You're welcome.

    You're an idiot.
    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 4, 2006
  8. Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On 4 Feb 2006 07:34:35 -0800, "gerry" <> Gave us:

    >If you are using Nero 6

    Top posting RETARD!
    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 4, 2006
  9. TB Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" whined:

    >>I think I speak for most of us here when I say **** OFF.

    > **** you, boy. You speak for no one.
    >
    >>You're welcome.

    > You're an idiot.

    Good ol' predictable One-Note Roy. It's like every weekend he gets some free
    time in the computer and vents all his pent-up frustration on Usenet. You
    know Roy, a good shrink might be of some help.

    T.B.
    TB, Feb 4, 2006
  10. Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Sat, 04 Feb 2006 23:11:41 GMT, "TB" <>
    Gave us:

    >Good ol' predictable One-Note Roy. It's like every weekend he gets some free
    >time in the computer and vents all his pent-up frustration on Usenet. You
    >know Roy, a good shrink might be of some help.
    >
    >T.B.

    It is always funny to see these dipshit fucktards get on here with
    their retarded bullshit assessments. You need to get your own house
    in order, dipshit.

    Oh, and I am on my PC every day, you stupid retard.
    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 5, 2006
  11. TB Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" sniveled:

    >>Good ol' predictable One-Note Roy. It's like every weekend he gets some
    >>free
    >>time in the computer and vents all his pent-up frustration on Usenet. You
    >>know Roy, a good shrink might be of some help.
    >>
    >>T.B.

    > It is always funny to see these dipshit fucktards get on here with
    > their retarded bullshit assessments. You need to get your own house
    > in order, dipshit.

    Translation: "You're right on the money."

    > Oh, and I am on my PC every day, you stupid retard.

    Hey fatboy, it's not a toilet.

    T.B.
    TB, Feb 5, 2006
  12. Mickey Mouse Guest

    "TB" <> wrote in message
    > "Roy L. Fuchs" sniveled:
    >>>
    >>>Good ol' predictable One-Note Roy. It's like every weekend he gets some
    >>>free
    >>>time in the computer and vents all his pent-up frustration on Usenet. You
    >>>know Roy, a good shrink might be of some help.
    >>>
    >>>T.B.

    >> It is always funny to see these dipshit fucktards get on here with
    >> their retarded bullshit assessments. You need to get your own house
    >> in order, dipshit.

    > Translation: "You're right on the money."
    >
    >> Oh, and I am on my PC every day, you stupid retard.

    > Hey fatboy, it's not a toilet.
    >
    > T.B.
    >TB, please leave Roy alone. He's probably a very lonely person with
    >nothing constructive to say. Ok, so he comes across as a fuckwit. Well,
    >the dipshit can't help it most likely. Can't believe I'm bottom posting
    >here! Damn, where's a hitman when you need one! Damn and Gollygosh.

    Mickey!
    Mickey Mouse, Feb 5, 2006
  13. Forrest Guest

    Talk about an anal retentive, controlling asshole! Roy, my boy, go beat your
    wife or mentally kick the shit out of your kids some more. While you're at
    it, **** with the dog and cat the way you usually do....... BOTTOM POSTING
    RETARD!

    Forrest, Feb 5, 2006
  14. Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 01:04:03 -0800, "Forrest"
    <> Gave us:

    >Talk about an anal retentive,

    You're an idiot. If you stop at a fucking stop light, you can learn
    to follow the conventions of Usenet, dumbfuck.

    **** you, you "rules are meant to be broken" fucking retard.

    > Roy, my boy,

    I ain't your boy, jack-off.

    > go beat your
    >wife or mentally kick the shit out of your kids some more.

    You really have a bent perception of reality, dipshit.

    > While you're at
    >it, **** with the dog and cat the way you usually do.......

    I take it back, you aren't an idiot, you are an adolescent twit.

    >BOTTOM POSTING
    >RETARD!

    Dumbfuck, bottom posting, or interspersed posting IS THE NORM in
    Usenet. YOU are abfuckingnormal. Get a clue, boy.
    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 5, 2006
  15. TB Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" whined as usual:

    > Dumbfuck, bottom posting, or interspersed posting IS THE NORM in
    > Usenet. YOU are abfuckingnormal. Get a clue, boy.

    Bitch, bitch, bitch. Are you as OCD about stuff at home as you are on this
    newsgroup? LOL!
    T.B.
    TB, Feb 5, 2006
  16. Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Sun, 05 Feb 2006 18:35:44 GMT, "TB" <>
    Gave us:

    >"Roy L. Fuchs" whined as usual:
    >>
    >> Dumbfuck, bottom posting, or interspersed posting IS THE NORM in
    >> Usenet. YOU are abfuckingnormal. Get a clue, boy.

    >Bitch, bitch, bitch. Are you as OCD about stuff at home as you are on this
    >newsgroup? LOL!
    >T.B.

    Why don't you come over, and I'll get out my baseball bat and show
    you, socal boy!
    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 5, 2006
  17. Alpha Guest

    "Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message
    > On 4 Feb 2006 07:34:35 -0800, "gerry" <> Gave us:
    >
    >>If you are using Nero 6

    > Top posting RETARD!

    You are irritating, rather stupid, and not helpful. Go Away.
    Alpha, Feb 6, 2006
  18. Roy L. Fuchs Guest

    On Sun, 5 Feb 2006 23:45:54 -0800, "Alpha" <> Gave us:

    >"Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message
    >> On 4 Feb 2006 07:34:35 -0800, "gerry" <> Gave us:
    >>
    >>>If you are using Nero 6

    >> Top posting RETARD!

    >You are irritating, rather stupid, and not helpful. Go Away.

    You are retarded, illicit, and a fucktard that doesn't even know
    what group to post a question in. YOU go the **** away, boy.
    Roy L. Fuchs, Feb 6, 2006
  19. Justin Guest

    Alpha wrote on [Sun, 5 Feb 2006 23:45:54 -0800]:

    > "Roy L. Fuchs" <> wrote in message
    >> On 4 Feb 2006 07:34:35 -0800, "gerry" <> Gave us:
    >>
    >>>If you are using Nero 6

    >> Top posting RETARD!

    > You are irritating, rather stupid, and not helpful. Go Away.

    Pot.
    Justin, Feb 6, 2006
  20. TB Guest

    Roy L. Fuchs" whined as usual:

    >>> Dumbfuck, bottom posting, or interspersed posting IS THE NORM in
    >>> Usenet. YOU are abfuckingnormal. Get a clue, boy.

    >>Bitch, bitch, bitch. Are you as OCD about stuff at home as you are on this
    >>newsgroup? LOL!
    >>T.B.
    >>

    > Why don't you come over, and I'll get out my baseball bat and show
    > you, socal boy

    What's the address of the mental institution you're warehoused at?

    T.B.
    TB, Feb 6, 2006