    What do you guys use?

    Thanks

    JohnF
    JohnF, Jul 27, 2005

  2. JohnF

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Alcohol 120% http://www.alcohol-soft.com/

    pcbutts1, Jul 27, 2005

  3. JohnF

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:46:01 GMT, JohnF wrote:

    >I need to burn some of the above mentioned file fomats to CD. I've
    >always used EZCD Creator in one version or another but it's such a
    >bloated software now-a-days and a PITA. I use the drag n drop in XP
    >for simple file copies now but need to do the ISO etc. I don't need
    >the fancy BS included with the likes of EZCD.
    >What do you guys use?

    Just the guys?

    Nero.

    If that's not enough of an answer, search 24HSHD and see what's
    recommended / mentioned everytime someone asks about burning
    ISO/BIN/QUE.

    http://groups-beta.google.com/group/24hoursupport.helpdesk?
    53 results for
    iso bin cue

    Me
    why?, Jul 27, 2005
  4. JohnF

    Gordon Guest

    "JohnF" <> wrote in message
    >I need to burn some of the above mentioned file fomats to CD. I've
    > always used EZCD Creator in one version or another but it's such a
    > bloated software now-a-days and a PITA. I use the drag n drop in XP
    > for simple file copies now but need to do the ISO etc. I don't need
    > the fancy BS included with the likes of EZCD.
    > What do you guys use?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > JohnF

    I use CD Burner Pro - it's free and burns ISOs just fine!

    http://www.cdburnerxp.se/
    Gordon, Jul 27, 2005
  5. JohnF

    Guest

    JohnF <> wrote:

    |>I need to burn some of the above mentioned file fomats to CD. I've
    |>always used EZCD Creator in one version or another but it's such a
    |>bloated software now-a-days and a PITA. I use the drag n drop in XP
    |>for simple file copies now but need to do the ISO etc. I don't need
    |>the fancy BS included with the likes of EZCD.
    |>What do you guys use?

    If you want small check out fireburner
    http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/file_description/0,fid,22374,00.asp

    Seeing as it runs via ASPI interface you might also need ForceASPI
    http://radified.com/ASPI/forceaspi.htm

    I've used FB before and was impressed with it's size and the fact I
    could short-cut the program across other OS's (no need to install).
    but it's been awhile.

    --
    , Jul 27, 2005