    What options do I have.?
    Using the latest LG DVD burner.

    NZed
    NZed, Jan 1, 2004

  2. NZed

    XPD Guest

    "NZed" <> wrote in message
    news:nM1Jb.15331$...
    > I have used decrypter and produced the VOB files.
    > However there is over 8 gigs of files.
    > I cannot copy them on to my normal 4.7 gig DVD blank disk.
    >
    > What options do I have.?
    > Using the latest LG DVD burner.
    >
    > NZed

    Use Nero Recode my friend says all the time.... it apparently strips out all
    the crap and re-encodes to a suitable size/format..burn the result and you
    now have a DVD.
    XPD, Jan 1, 2004

  3. NZed

    ¢_£¥ºÑ Guest

    "NZed" wrote. . .

    http://www.dvdshrink.org/
    ¢_£¥ºÑ, Jan 2, 2004
  4. NZed

    NZed Guest

    Thanks XPD
    Got it...now I understand.
    Half the problem was understanding the procedure.

    first used decrypter.......left with the VOB files.
    Then used Nero....Nero Recode.

    The whole process didnt take too long at all.

    ....Next time I have to make sure when I make my master DVD that I dont put
    the copywrite setting on it when it was burnt.

    NZed

    NZed, Jan 3, 2004