    How long does it take to create a data disk of 8 gigs using an 8X DVD
    disk?

    , Nov 9, 2009

  2. wrote:

    > How long does it take to create a data disk of 8 gigs using an 8X DVD
    > disk?

    42 minutes.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 9, 2009

  3. Guest

    On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 23:31:09 -0500, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> How long does it take to create a data disk of 8 gigs using an 8X DVD
    >> disk?

    >42 minutes.

    Thanks. I just got a DVD drive and never have used one before.

    , Nov 9, 2009
  4. ArseClown Guest

    wrote:

    > On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 23:31:09 -0500, "Beauregard T. Shagnasty"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>> How long does it take to create a data disk of 8 gigs using an 8X DVD
    >>> disk?

    >>42 minutes.

    > Thanks. I just got a DVD drive and never have used one before.

    LOL

    ArseClown, Nov 9, 2009
  5. Aardvark Guest

    On Sun, 08 Nov 2009 23:31:09 -0500, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >> How long does it take to create a data disk of 8 gigs using an 8X DVD
    >> disk?

    > 42 minutes.

    :)

    --
    Elmo McElroy: If I wanted cuisine, I'd have gone to Paris
    Felix DeSouza: You can still go to France. It's full of pricks. They hate

    Aardvark, Nov 9, 2009
  6. The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty mumbled:
    >> wrote:
    >>> How long does it take to create a data disk of 8 gigs using an 8X
    >>> DVD disk?

    >> 42 minutes.

    > The answer is always 42, except when it's 17....

    I once burned an 8GB DVD in only 36 minutes, but the data had a lot of
    spaces in it.

    --
    -bts

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 9, 2009