    --
    Golfer Charlie
    Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
    =?Utf-8?B?Y2hhcmxpZW1vcjQ3?=, Jan 21, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y2hhcmxpZW1vcjQ3?=

    Dennis Pack Guest

    Charlie:
    It could be your software application. I have a Lite-on SHM-165H6S
    CD/DVD burner, DVD-R blank disks are recognized using Nero with x64 or Vista
    x64 and by the Vista DVD burning software. Have a great day.

    --
    Dennis Pack
    XP x64, Vista Enterprise x64
    Dennis Pack, Jan 21, 2007

  3. Dennis thanks alot.
    The Ultimate CD-DVD Burner does the job required and not being a programme,
    runs as a simple application.
    I'll use that one in future, as it performs excellently.
    The problem occurred prior to using the application.
    With the Application I can drag and drop the files into a directory and it
    burns at 16x.
    Have a good day too Denis, and many thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?Y2hhcmxpZW1vcjQ3?=, Jan 21, 2007