    up the tracks, though.
    Thanks,

    ...::Doc Von Rock::..
    ..::Doc Von Rock:.., Jul 12, 2003

  2. ..::Doc Von Rock:..

    Shep© Guest

    On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:33:47 GMT, In this world we created "..::Doc
    Von Rock:.." <> wrote :

    >Hi,
    >
    >win98 Compaq Presario
    >
    >I'm using cdrwin to burn one file, with 15 songs in it. I also have a cue
    >file, so that I am able to skip to each track in the one file, after I burn
    >it to CD. Everything loads fine into cdrwin and it burns, but when I go to
    >listen to it, all I get is static. What setting am I missing? I've tried
    >burning both mp3 & wav, but I get the same problem with both. It does split
    >up the tracks, though.
    >Thanks,
    >
    >..::Doc Von Rock::..

    Make sure the .cue file is in the same folder as the files you are
    going to burn.
    HTH :)

    --
    Free Windows/PC help,
    Free songs download,
    Shep©, Jul 12, 2003

  3. Shep© scribbled with crayon:

    : On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:33:47 GMT, In this world we created "..::Doc
    : Von Rock:.." <> wrote :
    :
    :: Hi,
    ::
    :: win98 Compaq Presario
    ::
    :: I'm using cdrwin to burn one file, with 15 songs in it. I also have
    :: a cue file, so that I am able to skip to each track in the one file,
    :: after I burn it to CD. Everything loads fine into cdrwin and it
    :: burns, but when I go to listen to it, all I get is static. What
    :: setting am I missing? I've tried burning both mp3 & wav, but I get
    :: the same problem with both. It does split up the tracks, though.
    :: Thanks,
    ::
    :: ..::Doc Von Rock::..
    :
    : Make sure the .cue file is in the same folder as the files you are
    : going to burn.
    : HTH :)

    Actually it is 1 sixty minute mix file. And I do have that file in the same
    folder as the cue file. When I go to play the cd, it does show the right
    song lengths that I set in the cue file and I 'm able to skip to each track.
    It's just playing static, though.
    thanks.
    ..::Doc Von Rock:.., Jul 12, 2003
  4. ...::Doc Von Rock:.. scribbled with crayon:

    : Shep© scribbled with crayon:
    :
    :: On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 16:33:47 GMT, In this world we created "..::Doc
    :: Von Rock:.." <> wrote :
    ::
    ::: Hi,
    :::
    ::: win98 Compaq Presario
    :::
[...]

    I should add that I able to get it to work by burning the cue file using
    Nero - Burning Rom. So something is wrong with my cdrwin.
    ..::Doc Von Rock:.., Jul 12, 2003
  5. Fireburner is the program to use for cue and bin files not nero. Nero is a pig!
    Some versions will burn a coaster with more than one track in the cue file
    whereas other versions will burn a cd that should autoplay but doesn't. When
    you use cdrwin if you enter an illegal serial number to register it in due time
    the program will **** you good and give you nothing but errors. It was the way
    the program was written.

    the real TOMMY Tutalidge, Jul 13, 2003
  6. ..::Doc Von Rock:..

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    the real TOMMY Tutalidge <> wrote in

    > Fireburner is the program to use for cue and bin files not nero. Nero
    > is a pig! Some versions will burn a coaster with more than one track
    > in the cue file whereas other versions will burn a cd that should
    > autoplay but doesn't. When

    Did I miss something? Nero wasn't mentioned, CDRWin was. As far as I'm
    concerned, Nero is the best CD burning software on the planet for doing any
    general purpose burning, and I'd only recommend against it for doing things
    like copying copy protected CDs and such.
    DeMoN LaG, Jul 13, 2003
  7. DeMoN LaG scribbled with crayon:

    : the real TOMMY Tutalidge <> wrote in
    : news::
    :
    :: Fireburner is the program to use for cue and bin files not nero. Nero
    :: is a pig! Some versions will burn a coaster with more than one track
    :: in the cue file whereas other versions will burn a cd that should
    :: autoplay but doesn't. When
    ::
    :
    : Did I miss something? Nero wasn't mentioned, CDRWin was. As far as
    : I'm concerned, Nero is the best CD burning software on the planet for
    : doing any general purpose burning, and I'd only recommend against it
    : for doing things like copying copy protected CDs and such.

    Yes, I followed up my post by saying that Nero worked for me, so something
    must be wrong with the cdrwin that I have.
    ..::Doc Von Rock:.., Jul 13, 2003