    had very little luck.

    Any suggestions on how to set this up now? What do you think of MyDVD? Or
    do you think it will be much easier when the 9gb dVD's fianlly are released?
    fkissam, Jan 11, 2004

  2. I recommend Intervideo DVD Copy (www.intervideo.com) coupled with AnyDVD
    (www.slysoft.com). Intervideo DVD will automatically compress the movie to
    fit on a 4.7Gb DVD, but you will need AnyDVD as well to remove the copy
    protection. The quality is jaw-dropping, all menus and special features are
    carried over, and you will see no difference in the quality plus 5.1
    soundtrack is retained.

    "fkissam" <> wrote in message
    > Sometimes I buy a commercial DVD but would like to burn an extra copy.
    > These commercial DVD's may be 9 gb. My blank DVDs are ONLY 4.7gb.
    >
    > I am trying to shrink a copy to the Video_TS folder..... then burn to one
    > blank DVD.
    >
    > What software is recommended? I have tried SmartWrapper, DVDXcopyGold

    but

    Steve Lawrence, Jan 11, 2004

  3. AnyDVD + CloneDVD (Elby)

    Cathy De Viney, Jan 12, 2004
  4. fkissam

    lazy man Guest

    "fkissam" <> wrote in message news:<dm6Mb.20672$>...
    > Sometimes I buy a commercial DVD but would like to burn an extra copy.
    > These commercial DVD's may be 9 gb. My blank DVDs are ONLY 4.7gb.
    >
    > I am trying to shrink a copy to the Video_TS folder..... then burn to one
    > blank DVD.
    >
    > What software is recommended? I have tried SmartWrapper, DVDXcopyGold but
    > had very little luck.

    DVDShrink !!
    lazy man, Jan 13, 2004