    or will it heal like a cut does? It's not very large, about the size of a
    dime.

    thanks
    Brian, Mar 6, 2005

  2. Brian

    Avenger© Guest

    On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 11:28:12 GMT, "Brian" <>
    wrote:

    >I touched the lower knuckle of my thumb to a hot part inside the stove by
    >accident while making a late night snack. The area instantly turned white
    >and the skin came right off.
    >
    >I've never had skin that just came off like this before. I put a band aid
    >over it to prevent rubbing on it. Do I need to take any special precautions
    >or will it heal like a cut does? It's not very large, about the size of a
    >dime.
    >
    >thanks

    Yeah, shove thumb up your ass, then place thumb in mouth and suck. The
    taste of shit will take away the pain of the burn.
    --
    Avenger©
    I *HATE* Spam
    Avenger©, Mar 6, 2005

  3. Brian

    Wizard Guest

    Re: SOCIAL PHOBIA

    Wizard, Mar 6, 2005
  4. Brian

    °Mike° Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?q=how to treat a burn

    On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 11:28:12 GMT, in
    <gPBWd.59412$>
    Brian scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Mar 6, 2005
  5. Brian

    Old Gringo Guest

    Brian wrote:
    > I touched the lower knuckle of my thumb to a hot part inside the stove by
    > accident while making a late night snack. The area instantly turned white
    > and the skin came right off.
    >
    > I've never had skin that just came off like this before. I put a band aid
    > over it to prevent rubbing on it. Do I need to take any special precautions
    > or will it heal like a cut does? It's not very large, about the size of a
    > dime.
    >
    > thanks

    Apply an antibiotic ointment but leave open, burns like open air to heal.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Mar 6, 2005
  6. Brian

    ellis_jay Guest

    Brian wrote:
    > I touched the lower knuckle of my thumb to a hot part inside the
    > stove by accident while making a late night snack. The area instantly
    > turned white and the skin came right off.
    >
    > I've never had skin that just came off like this before. I put a band
    > aid over it to prevent rubbing on it. Do I need to take any special
    > precautions or will it heal like a cut does? It's not very large,
    > about the size of a dime.
    >
    > thanks

    alt.folklore.herbs

    --
    He released government from the restraint of law.
    ____Lord Acton on Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527), George W. Bush, and

    Ellis_Jay
    ellis_jay, Mar 13, 2005