    Thanks in Advance!

    Boy

    http://www.usenet.com
    Boy Meets Web, Aug 3, 2005

  2. Boy Meets Web

    Happy Dude Guest

    "Boy Meets Web" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    Hey,

    A few years ago, my friend bought dvdxcopy platnium from 321studios. It
    copied any DVD including rental movies. Since then, I learned that dvdxcopy
    platnium has been discontinued. That's too bad, cause I wanted to purchase
    a copy.

    Does anyone know of any software like dvdxcopy platnium - that copies all
    DVD'S - including rental movies?

    Thanks in Advance!

    Boy

    Rental movies are no different then the ones you buy...except maybe
    packaging...which you don't take anyways.
    Happy Dude, Aug 3, 2005

  3. dvd shrink will do job for you

    nicholas waiton, Aug 3, 2005
  4. Boy Meets Web

    JayCee Guest

    Boy Meets Web wrote:
    > Hey,
    >
    > A few years ago, my friend bought dvdxcopy platnium from 321studios. It
    > copied any DVD including rental movies. Since then, I learned that dvdxcopy
    > platnium has been discontinued. That's too bad, cause I wanted to purchase
    > a copy.
    >
    > Does anyone know of any software like dvdxcopy platnium - that copies all
    > DVD'S - including rental movies?
    >
    > Thanks in Advance!

    What you are talkng about is STEALING. It is illegal to make copies of
    copyrighted DVDs, PERIOD. Everytime an illegal copy is made it takes
    money from the pockets of performance artists and studios. Do not make
    illegal copies.
    JayCee, Aug 3, 2005
  5. Boy Meets Web

    crystalskull Guest

    .. Everytime an illegal copy is made it takes
    > money from the pockets of performance artists and studios.

    So guys like Tom Cruise,etc only make 50mill a movie instead of 80mill?
    poor guys.
    crystalskull, Aug 6, 2005
  6. Boy Meets Web

    Guest

    On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 18:04:32 GMT, JayCee <>
    wrote:

    >Boy Meets Web wrote:
    >> Hey,
    >>
    >> A few years ago, my friend bought dvdxcopy platnium from 321studios. It
    >> copied any DVD including rental movies. Since then, I learned that dvdxcopy
    >> platnium has been discontinued. That's too bad, cause I wanted to purchase
    >> a copy.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know of any software like dvdxcopy platnium - that copies all
    >> DVD'S - including rental movies?
    >>
    >> Thanks in Advance!

    >What you are talkng about is STEALING. It is illegal to make copies of
    >copyrighted DVDs, PERIOD. Everytime an illegal copy is made it takes
    >money from the pockets of performance artists and studios. Do not make
    >illegal copies.

    He wont be making anymore copies. His message was forwarded to our
    offive at least 50 times already. Arrests will be made shortly.

    The FBI
    , Aug 6, 2005
  7. Boy Meets Web

    Justin Guest

    crystalskull wrote on [Fri, 5 Aug 2005 23:39:57 -0700]:

    > . Everytime an illegal copy is made it takes
    >> money from the pockets of performance artists and studios.

    > So guys like Tom Cruise,etc only make 50mill a movie instead of 80mill?
    > poor guys.

    Wow, so Tom Cruise does every job involved in making a movie and DVD?
    Justin, Aug 6, 2005
  8. On 2005-08-06, Justin <> wrote:
    > crystalskull wrote on [Fri, 5 Aug 2005 23:39:57 -0700]:
    >>
    >> . Everytime an illegal copy is made it takes
    >>> money from the pockets of performance artists and studios.

    >> So guys like Tom Cruise,etc only make 50mill a movie instead of 80mill?
    >> poor guys.

    > Wow, so Tom Cruise does every job involved in making a movie and DVD?

    Or would the "artists" get money from the LATE return charges also?
    plew@csus_abcdefg.edu, Aug 6, 2005