    What settings in Nero do i use - make mp3 disk?

    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com, Feb 24, 2005

  2. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    Brian Guest

    <Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:...
    > Hi
    > I wish to burn some audio book .mp3 files to cd
    > What settings in Nero do i use - make mp3 disk?
    >
    > Martin
    > ©¿©¬

    you burn a "data" cd using the wizard or select ISO cd without the wizard.

    Brian, Feb 24, 2005

  3. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    SwissTony Guest

    <Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > I wish to burn some audio book .mp3 files to cd
    > What settings in Nero do i use - make mp3 disk?
    >
    > Martin
    > ©¿©¬

    if u want to listen to it on a standard cd player, open nero express and
    select audio cd.
    if u just want to keep them as mp3s, select data disc

    SwissTony, Feb 24, 2005
  4. On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:15:01 -0000, "SwissTony" <>
    wrote:
    ><Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi
    >> I wish to burn some audio book .mp3 files to cd
    >> What settings in Nero do i use - make mp3 disk?
    >> Martin
    >> ©¿©¬

    >if u want to listen to it on a standard cd player, open nero express and
    >select audio cd.
    >if u just want to keep them as mp3s, select data disc

    Thanks Tony, I should have said It's for an elderly gentleman to
    listen to them on a cd player. He can't see to read anymore and has
    been given a cd player that plays audio books. I hope to get a look
    at one of the audio books he has to see what format they are in

    Regards
    Martin
    ©¿©¬

    Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com, Feb 24, 2005
  5. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    Bob B Guest

    "SwissTony" <> wrote in message

    > <Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > > I wish to burn some audio book .mp3 files to cd
    > > What settings in Nero do i use - make mp3 disk?
    > >
    > > Martin
    > > ©¿©¬

    > if u want to listen to it on a standard cd player, open nero express and
    > select audio cd.
    > if u just want to keep them as mp3s, select data disc

    In fact Nero Express has a setting for recording in mp3

    Bob B, Feb 24, 2005
  6. Martin ©¿©¬  @REMOVETHIS.plus.com

    dwacon Guest

    "Bob B" <> wrote in message

    > "SwissTony" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > <Martin ©¿©¬ @REMOVETHIS.plus.com> wrote in message
    > > > Hi
    > > > I wish to burn some audio book .mp3 files to cd
    > > > What settings in Nero do i use - make mp3 disk?
    > > >
    > > > Martin
    > > > ©¿©¬

    > > if u want to listen to it on a standard cd player, open nero express and
    > > select audio cd.
    > > if u just want to keep them as mp3s, select data disc

    > In fact Nero Express has a setting for recording in mp3

    I dropped Nero for Roxio. Prefer the ability to have tracks crossfade into
    each other...

    --
    Certified Wild Women
    Are you one? Do you know one?