    supossed to make a bootable CD.

    Thanks
    Bill

    Smokey, Mar 7, 2005

  2. Smokey

    kenny Guest

    ask bill gates

    kenny, Mar 7, 2005

  3. Smokey

    Gordon Guest

    Smokey wrote:
    || I have downloaded XP as an ISO file

    Not legally, obviously.

    Gordon, Mar 7, 2005
  4. Smokey

    DaveG Guest

    Smokey wrote:

    > I have downloaded XP as an ISO file which I want to burn to a bootable CD.
    > Can anyone help with instructions to do this using Nero, The file is
    > supossed to make a bootable CD.

    Me, I'd "process" the ISO in ISOBuster first, see what that reveals.
    Something like that anyway.
    HTH.

    DaveG, Mar 7, 2005
  5. Gordon wrote:
    > Smokey wrote:
    >>> I have downloaded XP as an ISO file

    > Not legally, obviously.

    Actually, Gordon, there is a way you can download XP legally (though I
    highly doubt it applies to 'Smokey').

    That would also provide Windows XP as an ISO but, I agree, 'Smokey' is a
    thief.

    on salads.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Mar 7, 2005
  6. Smokey

    Gordon Guest

    Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
    || Gordon wrote:
    ||| Not legally, obviously.
    || Actually, Gordon, there is a way you can download XP legally (though
    || I highly doubt it applies to 'Smokey').

    Yes I knew that, but my thoughts were that "Smokey" would not have to ask
    here how to burn an ISOimage if he had an MSDN sub!
    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    Gordon, Mar 7, 2005
  7. Smokey

    J Guest

    On Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:59:44 +0000 (UTC), "Smokey"
    <> wrote:

    >I have downloaded XP as an ISO file which I want to burn to a bootable CD.
    >Can anyone help with instructions to do this using Nero, The file is
    >supossed to make a bootable CD.

    Select "burn image to CD" in Nero to burn the ISO.

    J, Mar 8, 2005
  8. Smokey

    dadiOH Guest

    Smokey wrote:
    > I have downloaded XP as an ISO file which I want to burn to a
    > bootable CD. Can anyone help with instructions to do this using Nero,
    > The file is supossed to make a bootable CD.

    Step #1. Remove all viruses from the ISO

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, Mar 8, 2005
  9. Smokey

    Smokey Guest

    Thanks for all you ideas.
    By the way it is a legal copy.
    Smokey

    Smokey, Mar 8, 2005
  10. Smokey wrote:
    > Thanks for all you ideas.
    > By the way it is a legal copy.
    > Smokey

    Sorry but legal licences don't come as ISOs, dickwad - unless you have a
    MSDN subscription, and you don't come across as the kind of person to have
    one of those (or is McDonald's suddenly paying £20ph?)

    on salads.

    Miss Perspicacia Tick, Mar 9, 2005