    should be using.

    many thanks

    Karen

    Karen, May 4, 2005

  2. Karen wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I finally have broadband in my village and I have started to download movies
    > but not sure how I then burn then to DVD. I am using windows xp and already
    > have a couple of programs I use to copy home movies to DVD such as ulead
    > video studio, show biz, clone dvd. I have tried to use these programs but
    > obviously there not right for the job. could anyone please tell me what I
    > should be using.
    >
    > many thanks
    >
    > Karen

    No those programs are just for editing...you need something like Nero.
    That can burn movies from ur computer onto DVD...it also does cd audio
    and vcds etc.

    Dennis.

    Dennis Manalo, May 4, 2005

  3. Karen

    gangle Guest

    "Karen" wrote

    http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/tda.html

    gangle, May 4, 2005
  4. Karen

    Kenny Guest

    Most downloaded movies are in AVI format. One of the best and easiest to
    use is DVD Santa. Trial version here:
    http://www.mp3towav.org/dvdSanta/

    --

    Kenny Cargill

    Kenny, May 4, 2005
  5. Karen

    Karen Guest

    "Kenny" <> wrote in message
    > Most downloaded movies are in AVI format. One of the best and easiest to
    > use is DVD Santa. Trial version here:
    > http://www.mp3towav.org/dvdSanta/

    Thanks for the advise and taken, using it already.........

    many thanks

    Karen, May 4, 2005
  6. Karen

    uiop55 Guest