    software. I have Nero 6 and would prefer not to install easy cd creator. Can
    I convert to a Nero image file?
    TIA
    BIGEYE, Aug 24, 2004

  2. BIGEYE

    TerryNC Guest

    In Nero, choose recorder, burn image, in the drop down choose all files...

    "BIGEYE" <> wrote in message
    > How can I burn an Easy CD Creator image file (.cif) to CD if I dont have

    the

    TerryNC, Aug 24, 2004

  3. BIGEYE

    BIGEYE Guest

    Tried that, the disk burned but nothing showing on the disk after burning.

    BIGEYE, Aug 24, 2004
  4. BIGEYE

    SirReal Guest

    > Tried that, the disk burned but nothing showing on the disk after burning.

    ....i recently downloaded freeware software
    entitled cdburnerxp pro 3.3.1...from what i
    understand it will burn anything...
    this may solve your problem...also...use a cd-rw
    in case the burn doesn't work...you just erase
    the disc...hope it works...

    http://www.cdburnerxp.se/download.php
    SirReal, Sep 1, 2004