    Hi
    I have two short DVDs 2gbs each and want to Back them up to one disc..how
    and what would be the best software to use please?
    Pompey©, Jan 8, 2004

  2. Pompey©

    Billybob Guest

    Pompey, I do it with a stand alone Panasonic DMR-E80 all the time. I don't
    know much about the internal PC units. I suppose you could comlress them a
    little to fit on the disk if you had to. I just bought a Pioneer DVR - 106
    for my PC. It's supposed to do everything but whistle Dixie. We'll soon see.
    Good luck! I know I wasn't mush help.

    Best regards,
    Bill

    ---