    disc.

    Thanks,
    Greg

    Greg, Dec 3, 2003

  2. Greg

    Ionizer Guest

    "Greg" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is it possible to copy 2 or 3 music CD's on a DVD +R disc and then play

    that
    > DVD in my home entertainment DVD Player (Sony)? And could I also possibly

    do
    > the same with MP3 files copied to the DVD +R disc? And then play it on a
    > home entertainment DVD Player that plays MP3 files?
    >
    > I have Easy CD Creator 5 and am using it to copy files to the DVD +R

    media.
    > So I am wondering why can't I do the same with the Music CD copying

    software
    > in Easy CD? It doesn't know the difference between a CDR disc and a DVD +R
    > disc.
    >

    > Thanks,
    > Greg

    I believe you're stuck with the option of creating a data DVD, full of mp3
    files. If there even is such thing as a 4.7GB audio CD, Roxio doesn't know
    about it. Still, piling four-and-a-half GB of mp3 files onto a single DVD
    will give you *tons* of music to play on your mp3-reading DVD player. And
    writing an audio CD does not improve the audio quality anyway, so you're
    probably better off just creating a data DVD if your source music is in mp3
    format.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Dec 3, 2003