BUMP - Finarea / Betamax (VoipStunt/Cheap/SIP Discount,etc.) - New Credit Refund / Expiry Rules - In

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by News Reader, Aug 24, 2006.

  1. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    Hi,

    Finarea / Betamax (VoipStunt/Cheap/SIP Discount,etc.) seem to have
    introduced a new credit refunding / expiry policy.

    Namely - expired credit will be restored on next top-up (in addition to the
    previous policy of being retained if buying additional credit before expiry
    of existing credit) and remaining credit (as I read both pre and post
    expiry) will be refunded directly to a specified bank account.

    The important or interesting bit is how the latter is achieved. As it seems
    nigh on impossible to contact this organisation (either directly to the firm
    / branded variant in question or directly to / with the parent organisation)
    how the credit refunding might be achieved. Anyone with insight, input,
    knowledge, experience of this or ideas concerning this would be most greatly
    appreciated if they can post concerning this.

    In short, it sounds as though it should be possible to achieve something
    like the previous arrangements where the credit does not expire (or can be
    used in a less restrictive or regimented format - i.e. without such a strict
    time frame limit). I.e. top-up £10 use say £2 over 120 days, have the
    remaining £8 recredited by direct banks transfer (IBAN / BACS, etc.) and
    then re-credit another £10 effectively requiring only the previously used £2
    to be new funds.

    Hope this makes sense, is useful, etc. Ultimately I hope / it is hoped that
    this post / thread and issue / etc. will result in a defined and successful
    process for the refunding of remaining credit (expired or otherwise) such
    that a more potentially "fair" or economic use of this / these / their
    service(s) can be made.

    I look forward to and appreciate any and all input.

    Best wishes,

    News Reader

    News Reader, Aug 24, 2006