    Spybot seems to want to delete files from Bullet proof. Anybody have a
    similar thing happen?
    joevan
    joevan, Jan 4, 2004

  2. joevan

    Boomer Guest

    joevan <> wrote in
    news:p:

    > They don't seem to want to live together. Is it a competition or
    > what. Spybot seems to want to delete files from Bullet proof.
    > Anybody have a similar thing happen?
    > joevan

    Guess not.
    You might want to ask over at alt.privacy.spyware
    Boomer, Jan 4, 2004

  3. joevan

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 04 Jan 2004 00:12:16 GMT, joevan wrote:

    >They don't seem to want to live together. Is it a competition or what.
    >Spybot seems to want to delete files from Bullet proof. Anybody have a
    >similar thing happen?

    Bullet proof what, the FTP client/server? If so no problems here, may
    depend on the version.

    Me
    why?, Jan 4, 2004
  4. joevan

    BMcA Guest

    The author of SpyBot says that Bulletproof stole one of his databases and
    that is why when you run Spybot it wants to delete the Bulletproof. Ignore
    and uncheck these items in Spybot.
    BMcA, Jan 4, 2004
  5. joevan

    joevan Guest

    On Sun, 4 Jan 2004 11:15:20 -0000, "BMcA" <> wrote:

    >The author of SpyBot says that Bulletproof stole one of his databases and
    >that is why when you run Spybot it wants to delete the Bulletproof. Ignore
    >and uncheck these items in Spybot.

    I did un check the items that were of Bulletproof. There seems to be
    no way to set an ignore list. I have to make sure I understand it all
    before giving it full reign.
    I read that part about the Bulletproof guy stealing his info. I wonder
    just exactly what he did.
    joevan
    joevan, Jan 4, 2004