Bull

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 16, 2007.

  1. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 16, 2007

  2. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    philo Guest

    philo, Jul 17, 2007

  3. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Clogwog Guest

    Clogwog, Jul 17, 2007
  4. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 18, 2007
  5. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Clogwog Guest

    Clogwog, Jul 18, 2007
  6. =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=

    Guest

    , Jul 18, 2007
  7. wrote in news:evjs93d2mt0621mqb8cnmrf4ntc5566jge@
    4ax.com:

    > Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19785205/#storyContinued

    > Biggest idgit of them all http://tinyurl.com/32bas4
    >
    > "A Spanish man who took his 10-year-old son bull running during the
    > annual Pamplona festival last week has had his visitation rights to
    > the boy taken away by a judge."

    What about that Australian guy who held his baby boy out to
    the alligator, then got himself killed by a flying fish ray?

    As my dad would say "That's just good training!" LOL!

    --

    http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Nigger_manual

    My newest company is developing computer chips which
    store and play music for implantation into women's boobs.

    This may resolve complaints from women about men always
    staring at their breasts - but never listening to them!
    Bucky Breeder, Jul 18, 2007
  8. Bucky Breeder wrote:
    > wrote in news:evjs93d2mt0621mqb8cnmrf4ntc5566jge@
    > 4ax.com:
    >

    >> Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19785205/#storyContinued

    >>Biggest idgit of them all http://tinyurl.com/32bas4
    >>
    >>"A Spanish man who took his 10-year-old son bull running during the
    >>annual Pamplona festival last week has had his visitation rights to
    >>the boy taken away by a judge."

    > What about that Australian guy who held his baby boy out to
    > the alligator, then got himself killed by a flying fish ray?
    >
    > As my dad would say "That's just good training!" LOL!

    A couple of corrections are in order. He didn't hold his son out (maybe
    you're thinking of Jocko), just took him into the pen holding him close
    with one arm while he fed the crocodile (not gator) with the other. And
    that *was* a stupid move.

    And he was killed by a stingray, which is a very unusual thing to
    happen. I've swam around them a thousand times and never had a hint of
    trouble. Of course I was very careful not to step on them.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 18, 2007