    Am looking for a supplier of Region 1 DVD9 movies in bulk.
    Any ideas??

    ---

    Dave & Lisa, May 4, 2004

  2. Dave & Lisa

    Richard C. Guest

    "Dave & Lisa" <> wrote in message
    news:0wPlc.140$wx5.57@newsfe1-win...
    : Am looking for a supplier of Region 1 DVD9 movies in bulk.
    : Any ideas??
    :
    ================
    Why just DVD9 movies?
    What does that have to do with anything?

    Richard C., May 4, 2004

  3. Dave & Lisa

    Biz Guest

    "Richard C." <post-age @spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > Why just DVD9 movies?
    > What does that have to do with anything?

    Arent those usually also referred to as dvd silvers, pressed bootlegs?

    Biz, May 4, 2004
  4. Dave & Lisa

    jayembee Guest

    "Biz" <> wrote:

    >"Richard C." <post-age @spamcop.net> wrote:
    >>
    >> Why just DVD9 movies?
    >> What does that have to do with anything?

    >Arent those usually also referred to as dvd silvers, pressed bootlegs?

    No, DVD9s are just dual-layered discs, so called because they have an
    approximately 9 Gb capacity. Single-layered discs are DVD5s,
    dual-sided/single-layered discs are DVD10s, dual-sided/dual-layered
    discs are DVD18s, and DVD14s are dual-layered on one side and
    single-layered on the other.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, May 5, 2004
  5. Dave & Lisa

    Biz Guest

    "jayembee" <> wrote in message
    > "Biz" <> wrote:
    >

    > >"Richard C." <post-age @spamcop.net> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Why just DVD9 movies?
    > >> What does that have to do with anything?

    > >Arent those usually also referred to as dvd silvers, pressed bootlegs?

    > No, DVD9s are just dual-layered discs, so called because they have an
    > approximately 9 Gb capacity. Single-layered discs are DVD5s,
    > dual-sided/single-layered discs are DVD10s, dual-sided/dual-layered
    > discs are DVD18s, and DVD14s are dual-layered on one side and
    > single-layered on the other.
    >
    > -- jayembee

    WHy is this guy looking for a supplier of R1 discs that are DVD9 only? All
    he has to do is find a DVD distributer he likes. If he's looking for
    strictly DVD9's, I'm pretty sure he's looking for a bootleg pressing company
    that distributes illegally

    Biz, May 5, 2004
  6. Dave & Lisa

    > "Biz" <> wrote in message
    > :
    > : "Richard C." <post-age @spamcop.net> wrote in message
    > : news:4097e9d5$0$77114$...
    > : > Why just DVD9 movies?
    > : > What does that have to do with anything?
    > : >
    > : >
    > :
    > : Arent those usually also referred to as dvd silvers, pressed bootlegs?
    > :
    > ====================
    > All of my DVD9s are real movies.
    > So are the DVD14s.

    Unless your a little weird, he he, then dont you just refer to your dvds as
    dvds and not dvd9s, dvd14s, oh heres a dvd5?

    Biz, May 5, 2004
  7. Dave & Lisa

    Richard C. Guest

    "Biz" <> wrote in message
    :
    : "Richard C." <post-age @spamcop.net> wrote in message
    : news:40983e2f$0$4261$...
    : > "Biz" <> wrote in message
    : > news:N1Vlc.35407$...
    : > :
    : > : "Richard C." <post-age @spamcop.net> wrote in message
    : > : news:4097e9d5$0$77114$...
    : > : > Why just DVD9 movies?
    : > : > What does that have to do with anything?
    : > : >
    : > : >
    : > :
    : > ====================
    : > All of my DVD9s are real movies.
    : > So are the DVD14s.
    : >
    : >
    :
    : Unless your a little weird, he he, then dont you just refer to your
    dvds as
    : dvds and not dvd9s, dvd14s, oh heres a dvd5?
    :
    My point exactly!

    Richard C., May 5, 2004