    Please let me know why I have stopped receiving any mails in my Bulk mail
    folder.
    Thanks.

    Newbie, May 8, 2006

  2. Newbie rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > I am having hotmail account.
    > Previously I used to receive few mails in my Bulk Mail Folder some of
    > which were unimportant but useful.
    > Suddenly I am not receiving any mail in my Bulk Mail folder.
    > Mails are regularly being posted as my friends are receiving the same.
    > I have not changed any settings in my outlook express account or made
    > changes of any settings in my computer.
    > I am using windows XP service pack 2 and have zone firewall and AVG
    > free. Please let me know why I have stopped receiving any mails in my
    > Bulk mail folder.
    > Thanks.

    Um, maybe nobody is sending you any?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    I don't mind coming to work, but that twelve hour wait to go home is a

    The Old Sourdough, May 8, 2006

  3. Newbie

    gangle Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" wrote
    > Newbie rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > > I am having hotmail account.
    > > Previously I used to receive few mails in my Bulk Mail Folder some of
    > > which were unimportant but useful.
    > > Suddenly I am not receiving any mail in my Bulk Mail folder.
    > > Mails are regularly being posted as my friends are receiving the same.
    > > I have not changed any settings in my outlook express account or made
    > > changes of any settings in my computer.
    > > I am using windows XP service pack 2 and have zone firewall and AVG
    > > free. Please let me know why I have stopped receiving any mails in my
    > > Bulk mail folder.
    > > Thanks.

    > Um, maybe nobody is sending you any?

    Bulk Mail: One macho pair of words.
    In any case, on Mother's Day, I'm going to run with scissors.

    gangle, May 8, 2006
  4. gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "The Old Sourdough" wrote
    >> Newbie rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >> > I am having hotmail account.
    >> > Previously I used to receive few mails in my Bulk Mail Folder some of
    >> > which were unimportant but useful.
    >> > Suddenly I am not receiving any mail in my Bulk Mail folder.
    >> > Mails are regularly being posted as my friends are receiving the same.
    >> > I have not changed any settings in my outlook express account or made
    >> > changes of any settings in my computer.
    >> > I am using windows XP service pack 2 and have zone firewall and AVG
    >> > free. Please let me know why I have stopped receiving any mails in my
    >> > Bulk mail folder.
    >> > Thanks.

    >> Um, maybe nobody is sending you any?

    > Bulk Mail: One macho pair of words.
    > In any case, on Mother's Day, I'm going to run with scissors.

    Now you *know* you shouldn't run with scissors, dammit. Look what happened
    the last time you did that. You don't have any more spare parts of your
    anatomy that you can afford to lose. Your refrigerator doesn't have any
    more room for mustard jars.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    Most people believe if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Microsoft believes

    The Old Sourdough, May 8, 2006
  5. Newbie

    gangle Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" wrote
    > gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > > "The Old Sourdough" wrote
    > >> Newbie rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > >> Um, maybe nobody is sending you any?

    > > Bulk Mail: One macho pair of words.
    > > In any case, on Mother's Day, I'm going to run with scissors.

    > Now you *know* you shouldn't run with scissors, dammit. Look
    > what happened the last time you did that. You don't have any
    > more spare parts of your anatomy that you can afford to lose.
    > Your refrigerator doesn't have any more room for mustard jars.

    I don't care, I tells ya. I ain't gunna let that old biddy (no offence
    to Mrs. Old Sourdough) tell me no more wut I ken and ken not
    do. I can always buy anudder refrigeraiter. I gawtuh taik a stand
    before I die, evin if I die taikin that stand, if you git my driff.

    Hay, Ma, you fukin ol bat, this sunday it's http://tinyurl.com/eb38m
    and http://tinyurl.com/esdw3 for me all day. I'LL SHOW YA I
    AIN'T NO IDYIT ! ! !

    gangle, May 8, 2006
  6. The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> "The Old Sourdough" wrote
    >>> Newbie rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Um, maybe nobody is sending you any?

    >> Bulk Mail: One macho pair of words.
    >> In any case, on Mother's Day, I'm going to run with scissors.

    > Now you *know* you shouldn't run with scissors, dammit. Look what happened
    > the last time you did that. You don't have any more spare parts of your
    > anatomy that you can afford to lose. Your refrigerator doesn't have any
    > more room for mustard jars.

    Perhaps it would be better if he went swimming less than an hour after
    eating.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, May 8, 2006
  7. Newbie

    gangle Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" wrote in message
    > The Old Sourdough wrote:
    > > gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    > >
    > >> "The Old Sourdough" wrote

    > >> Bulk Mail: One macho pair of words.
    > >> In any case, on Mother's Day, I'm going to run with scissors.

    > > Now you *know* you shouldn't run with scissors, dammit. Look what happened
    > > the last time you did that. You don't have any more spare parts of your
    > > anatomy that you can afford to lose. Your refrigerator doesn't have any
    > > more room for mustard jars.

    > Perhaps it would be better if he went swimming less than an hour after
    > eating.

    Or I could eat a big steak and a quart of ice cream and then
    immediately go swimming with scissors.

    gangle, May 9, 2006
  8. gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Blinky the Shark" wrote in message

    snip

    >> Perhaps it would be better if he went swimming less than an hour
    >> after eating.

    > Or I could eat a big steak and a quart of ice cream and then
    > immediately go swimming with scissors.

    To defend yourself from sharks?

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    We need an energy bill that encourages consumption. - George W. Bush

    The Old Sourdough, May 9, 2006
  9. Newbie

    gangle Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" wrote
    > gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > > "Blinky the Shark" wrote in message

    > snip
    >

    > >> Perhaps it would be better if he went swimming less than an hour
    > >> after eating.

    > > Or I could eat a big steak and a quart of ice cream and then
    > > immediately go swimming with scissors.

    > To defend yourself from sharks?

    No, to piss off my mother.

    gangle, May 9, 2006
  10. gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "The Old Sourdough" wrote
    >> gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>
    >> > "Blinky the Shark" wrote in message

    >> snip

    >> > Or I could eat a big steak and a quart of ice cream and then
    >> > immediately go swimming with scissors.

    >> To defend yourself from sharks?

    > No, to piss off my mother.

    Is your mother a shark?

    The Old Sourdough, May 9, 2006
  11. Newbie

    Plato Guest

    Newbie wrote:

    > I am having hotmail account.
    > Previously I used to receive few mails in my Bulk Mail Folder some of which
    > were unimportant but useful.
    > Suddenly I am not receiving any mail in my Bulk Mail folder.
    > Mails are regularly being posted as my friends are receiving the same.

    Perhaps hotmail is filtering more "spam".

    > I have not changed any settings in my outlook express account or made
    > changes of any settings in my computer.

    I dont believe OE is where you set bulk mail properties. Aren't they set
    via the hotmail website?

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, May 10, 2006
  12. Newbie

    gangle Guest

    "The Old Sourdough" wrote
    > gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > > "The Old Sourdough" wrote
    > >> gangle rambled on in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > >> snip

    > >> To defend yourself from sharks?

    > > No, to piss off my mother.

    > Is your mother a shark?

    No way. She bitch-slaps sharks for kicks.

    gangle, May 10, 2006
  13. Newbie

    Newbie Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > Newbie wrote:
    >>
    >> I am having hotmail account.
    >> Previously I used to receive few mails in my Bulk Mail Folder some of
    >> which
    >> were unimportant but useful.
    >> Suddenly I am not receiving any mail in my Bulk Mail folder.
    >> Mails are regularly being posted as my friends are receiving the same.

    > Perhaps hotmail is filtering more "spam".
    >
    >> I have not changed any settings in my outlook express account or made
    >> changes of any settings in my computer.

    > I dont believe OE is where you set bulk mail properties. Aren't they set
    > via the hotmail website?
    >

    > --
    > http://www.bootdisk.com/

    You are right.

    Actually I stopped receiving Bulk Mail completely.

    I know it is good, but I use to receive few mails in my Bulk Mail Folder
    which were selectively useful to me.

    Has Hotmail completely deactivated their Bulk Mail folder or it is only my
    folder which is not working?

    What intrigues me is that I have not received a single mail in my Bulk mail
    folder for quite sometime where as previously I used to receive mails
    regularly in Bulk Mail folder.

    Thanks & Regards.

    Newbie, May 11, 2006