    with the an easier ciertification and take courses that i could later use to
    get higher certifications and so forth. Any information would be of help.
    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=, Oct 30, 2006

  2. "CVillalba" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I am new to the microsoft certifications and i am wondering if there is a
    > easy to follow chart of certifications. For example if i wanted to start
    > off
    > with the an easier ciertification and take courses that i could later use
    > get higher certifications and so forth. Any information would be of help.
    > Thanks.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.mspx

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz
    MCP Win 95
    MCNGP Silver

    Wayne McGlinn, Oct 31, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Wayne McGlinn" <> wrote in message
    > "CVillalba" <> wrote in message
    >>I am new to the microsoft certifications and i am wondering if there is a
    >> easy to follow chart of certifications. For example if i wanted to start
    >> off
    >> with the an easier ciertification and take courses that i could later use
    >> get higher certifications and so forth. Any information would be of help.
    >> Thanks.

    > http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/default.mspx

    HEY YOU POST IN THE "BLEH" THREAD WE NEED 23 OKAY THANKS BYE

    Frisbee®, Oct 31, 2006
  4. Have you ever tried to extract information from that site? Should be boiled
    down to a simple chart, but instead runs around in all types of page loops.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=, Oct 31, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    Jtyc Guest

    >I am new to the microsoft certifications and i am wondering if there is a
    > easy to follow chart of certifications. For example if i wanted to start
    > off
    > with the an easier ciertification and take courses that i could later use
    > get higher certifications and so forth. Any information would be of help.

    Certifications are not supposed to be about learning. Certifications should
    be a validation of the knowledge you already have. If your goal is to
    further your knowledge and career, I wouldn't worry about getting certified,
    I would focus on building experience through practical application.

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    Consultant Guest

    some cheating is acceptable
    shhhhh

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:23:02 -0800, CVillalba cast into the ether:

    > Have you ever tried to extract information from that site?

    Yes.

    > Should be boiled down to a simple chart,

    Well, there's simple, and then there's simple.

    > but instead runs around in all
    > types of page loops.

    And two clicks got me to this. You were asking about mcse, right?

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcse/default.asp

    Furrfu.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 31, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > some cheating is acceptable
    > shhhhh

    You can get by on pure BS as well.

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Werd.

    I choose "hasenpfeffer".

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 06:58:53 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    > Certifications are not supposed to be about learning. Certifications should
    > be a validation of the knowledge you already have.

    Werd.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    Truthology Dept.
    Remove hat to reply

    JaR, Oct 31, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    Consultant Guest

    i wasnt talkin about IT, you oaf

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    Jtyc Guest

    >i wasnt talkin about IT, you oaf
    >> You can get by on pure BS as well.

    I believe my statement still stands in regards to the activity you are
    implying.

    Jtyc, Oct 31, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:11:10 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    > I choose "hasenpfeffer".

    Okay.

    That wasn't it.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 31, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:07:15 -0800, Jtyc cast into the ether:

    >> some cheating is acceptable
    >> shhhhh

    > You can get by on pure BS as well.

    Works for me.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Oct 31, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    Guest Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message

    > Certifications are not supposed to be about learning. Certifications
    > should be a validation of the knowledge you already have. If your goal is
    > to further your knowledge and career, I wouldn't worry about getting
    > certified, I would focus on building experience through practical
    > application.

    PotD

    Hope ya don't mind Jtyc, that's quotable.

    --
    BD

    Guest, Oct 31, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    LRM Guest

    Are you referring to taxes?

    LRM, Oct 31, 2006
  17. I already got my pure BS degree for a very nice school.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=, Oct 31, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    Consultant Guest

    no, i don't mess with the irs

    Consultant, Oct 31, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?= <>
    say in news::

    > I already got my pure BS degree for a very nice school.

    Political Science?

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006

    - ?pu gnikcab yb naem uoy tahw siht sI

    Neil, Oct 31, 2006
  20. Is there a course on practicle application?

    =?Utf-8?B?Q1ZpbGxhbGJh?=, Oct 31, 2006