    the best antenna for the outside weather.
    I am working with a budget of about $4000

    Any help will be greatly Appreciated

    Patriot, Nov 4, 2003

  2. Patriot

    Salus Guest

    Salus, Nov 4, 2003

  3. In article <>,
    Patriot <> wrote:
    :Can someone please tell me how to implement a wireless solution from Bld A
    :to Bldg B with a two miles distance between them. What equipment do I use in
    :term of Bridges, router/switches and what is the best antenna to use.

    alt.internet.wireless has a lot of good discussion on these topics.

    --
    "The human genome is powerless in the face of chocolate."
    -- Dr. Adam Drewnowski

    Walter Roberson, Nov 4, 2003