    And my other quesion is that I'm pretty sure I need to use registered
    memory in the new system, and I just want someone to verify that.

    Thank You.

    Beowulf, May 9, 2004

  2. You should be able to do it with just a SATA drive. I built mine with
    a RAID 0 array of two SATA drives as the only drives, and it worked
    fine. I think I had to load a driver during the first part of the
    Windows XP install so that it would recognize the drives, though. The
    SATA driver disk came with the motherboard.

    Scott Gardner

    Scott Gardner, May 10, 2004