    I need a mentor, thanks.

    Edit: As you might've guessed I have basic knowledge of computer parts. I just get lost when it comes to compatibility and specific terms like the 3 #s on RAM latency, etc.

    Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
    obened, Jul 12, 2011

  2. obened

    ZeLo

    Joined:
    Sep 27, 2010
    Messages:
    12
    yes im right with helping you through that side as thats were my expertease lie in as all the computers in my house i have built also with your old computer did you install the drivers a common mistake by many that also tends to be the problem with alot of pcs also there are certain things you should do to make sure that you dont fry some thing lke washing your hands to geat rid of oils and stuff on your hand and taking out your power while doing it things like that also if you wanna talk more email me at zelo37 (at sign) hotmai.com sorry about not putting in the correct email like with the at sign but if i dont do it that way it wont view my email
    zelo out

    ZeLo, Aug 11, 2011