Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dustin, Jul 11, 2006.

  1. Dustin

    Dustin Guest

    Whats new in this pattern file?

    New Additions:
    (07-10-2006)
    --
    Adware.1stBar varient (cab and dll file)
    Proxy.Agent.KM
    Downloader.Delf.Zc
    Downloader.Delf.ang
    Adware.Ihbo
    Adware.Mirar (2)
    Trojan.Spambot (3)
    Downloader.zlob.rb
    Trojan.FakeAlert (5)
    Spyware.VBStat.c
    Adware.SideFind (2)
    Trojan.PWS.GoldSpy
    Proxy.Agent.ji
    Downloader.Conhook.aa
    Trojan.CRO
    Trojan.Agent.nl
    IM-Worm.Win32.Sumom.c
    Downloader.Conhook.ab (2)
    Trojan.Crypt.F.Generic
    Trojan.Killer
    Trojan.Dialer.pw
    *msjecluc.exe,dll
    *No name - not detected by any major products at this point in time.
    Panda flags these as Suspicious; UPX packed file, My full analysis and
    samples available to qualified individuals upon request.
    Spyware.SafeSurf
    Trojan.Popuper
    Trojan.Vundu.Varient
    Adware.Virtumonde
    Adware.Popcaploader
    Downloader.Map
    Downloader.zlob.Amm
    Adware.SurfSide.t
    Trojan.CWO
    SpyWare.Quake main executable (will these guys ever quit?)
    Downloader.Small.Bux
    Proxy.Lager.aq
    Adware.MediaMotor
    Backdoor.Uragan (and some varients)
    --

    No removals

    Total now stands at 765 patterns.

    --
    Dustin
    Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool

    Dustin, Jul 11, 2006

  2. Dustin

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 03:18:21 +0000, Dustin wrote:

    > Whats new in this pattern file?

    Nothing you can't download from the real authors.
    --
    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Jul 11, 2006

  3. Dustin

    Guest

    Meat Plow wrote:
    > On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 03:18:21 +0000, Dustin wrote:
    >
    > > Whats new in this pattern file?

    > Nothing you can't download from the real authors.

    You can download the programs it looks for, but you probably wouldn't
    want them roaming on your computer. Well, maybe you would, you don't
    know any better.. But, everyone else probably doesn't want spyware
    quake running on their machine.

    --
    Regards,
    Dustin
    Author of BugHunter - MalWare Removal Tool
    http://bughunter.it-mate.co.uk

    , Jul 11, 2006