    meant to be intended this way or does it need fixing?

    Also sometimes after ive deleted an item from the recycle bin the bin icon
    vanishes until i refresh the desktop.. do Microsoft know of this problem?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhbiBQ?=, Oct 3, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGVhbiBQ?=

    John Barnes Guest

    Maximised windows do not conform to your selected options. They are
    predefined by Vista. If you do not like them, just stretch the non
    maximised window to fill the screen.

    John Barnes, Oct 3, 2007

  3. The black title bar is normal for a maximized window. It's a form of visual
    feedback to let you know that the Window is maximized, not just stretched to
    fill the screen.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 3, 2007
  4. Cheers guys... would be better though if the title bar had some shine to it
    instead of bieng a dull colour... you can tell a stretched minimized window
    due to the streaks running through it but heh, im just prob just bieng picky.

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVhbiBQ?=, Oct 3, 2007