    to show your support for Buffy and the release, here is a Buddy Icon
    for your Instant Messanger. http://www.m80teams.com/?Qzo4Nzg6MTg0MTY4

    Are you all looking forward to the release? I am!

    pitchick48, Nov 3, 2004

  2. On 2 Nov 2004, pitchick48 wrote:

    > Season 7 of Buffy is coming out on DVD November 16. If you would like
    > to show your support for Buffy and the release, here is a Buddy Icon
    > for your Instant Messanger. http://www.m80teams.com/?Qzo4Nzg6MTg0MTY4
    >
    > Are you all looking forward to the release? I am!

    For a lesson in how to destroy a beloved cult series in one easy lesson,
    you couldn't ask for better.

    swac
    Let's hear it for Spice Slayers...

    Stephen Cooke, Nov 3, 2004

  3. In what country??? Here in Holland it is already relased for like 6 months

    Huub de Ridder, Nov 3, 2004
  4. pitchick48

    Lithurge Guest

    "Huub de Ridder" <> wrote in

    > In what country??? Here in Holland it is already relased
    > for like 6 months

    US - R1 releases of TV shows tend (but not always) to be months
    behind R2 due to syndication rights etc...

    Lithurge, Nov 3, 2004
  5. Worst Buffy season ever!

    SpiderManHouston, Nov 4, 2004
  6. The show was ever-changing, just like life.
    You can't keep Buffy the little 16-yr-old quipping Slayer forever - that's
    what blowing up the High School was all about (well, that and, killing that
    pesky Mayor).
    I honestly liked S7, and part of the reason was that I wasn't looking for
    another S2, as the characters had become different people over the years,
    like real folks do.

    Joseph S. Powell, III, Nov 4, 2004