    select a chapter, it hangs PowerDVD. Its not that big of a deal since
    it works on my DVD player but I was just wondering what is causing this.

    LVIII
    Lord Vader III, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Lord Vader III

    M.B. Guest

    Lord Vader III wrote:
    > Is anyone else having a problem getting this episode to play on their PC
    > (it plays fine in my DVD player). For some reason, I can't play this
    > one episode on my PC (Windows XP with PowerDVD). I know this is the
    > only episode that is in widescreen so I'm wondering if that is what is
    > causing the problem. When I click on play episode, it just stops. If I
    > select a chapter, it hangs PowerDVD. Its not that big of a deal since
    > it works on my DVD player but I was just wondering what is causing this.
    >
    > LVIII

    It plays fine on my Dell laptop with WinDVD. Perhaps PowerDVD, for
    whatever reason, is having difficulty with it?
    M.B., Jun 18, 2004

  3. Lord Vader III

    zoltan47 Guest

    On 18 Jun 2004 11:29:15 -0500, Lord Vader III
    <> wrote:

    >Is anyone else having a problem getting this episode to play on their PC
    >(it plays fine in my DVD player). For some reason, I can't play this
    >one episode on my PC (Windows XP with PowerDVD). I know this is the
    >only episode that is in widescreen so I'm wondering if that is what is
    >causing the problem. When I click on play episode, it just stops. If I
    >select a chapter, it hangs PowerDVD. Its not that big of a deal since
    >it works on my DVD player but I was just wondering what is causing this.
    >
    >LVIII

    Nope, no problem on mine (also, XP w/PowerDVD).

    I don't think this episode being widescreen would matter, anyway,
    because it isn't anamorphic.
    zoltan47, Jun 18, 2004