    sgschut Guest

    wij willen graag een budget abonnement.
    groeten sgschut

    sgschut, Nov 24, 2005

  2. sgschut

    Guest

    Zo waarom niet enkel tekent u in? Geen probleem.

    , Nov 24, 2005

  3. sgschut

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:59:41 +0100, "sgschut" <> wrote:

    >wij willen graag een budget abonnement.
    >groeten sgschut

    Altavista says:

    we want gladly greet a budget subscription sgschut

    Evan Platt, Nov 24, 2005
  4. sgschut

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:59:41 +0100, "sgschut" <> wrote:
    >
    >>wij willen graag een budget abonnement.
    >>groeten sgschut

    > Altavista says:
    >
    > we want gladly greet a budget subscription sgschut

    Babelfish strikes again...

    --
    Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you still
    can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 24, 2005
  5. sgschut wrote:

    > wij willen graag een budget abonnement.
    > groeten sgschut

    cage in resemble on pelham a harmonica but cutover it's bop see
    dodson! bylaw, anabel on value it's counselor the insensible see
    manhood a frill! controvertible on armistice on d's see plugging
    it's tan a draft

    --
    Blinky T. "it's from a piece of spam" Shark
    Killing all Google Groups posts.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 24, 2005
  6. sgschut

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:Xns97188F532344bnooz@130.133.1.4,
    Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
    > sgschut wrote:
    >
    >> wij willen graag een budget abonnement.
    >> groeten sgschut

    > cage in resemble on pelham a harmonica but cutover it's bop see
    > dodson! bylaw, anabel on value it's counselor the insensible see
    > manhood a frill! controvertible on armistice on d's see plugging
    > it's tan a draft

    Wow! You're making more sense all the time. That Windows box must be
    helping...

    Toolman Tim, Nov 25, 2005
  7. sgschut

    SgtMinor Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:59:41 +0100, "sgschut" <> wrote:
    >
    >>wij willen graag een budget abonnement.
    >>groeten sgschut

    > Altavista says:
    >
    > we want gladly greet a budget subscription sgschut

    It came close. Mr/Mrs/Ms Schut stated: "we would very much like a
    budget subscription."

    Other than the fact that the word "helpdesk" has become integrated into
    the Dutch language, I can't figure out why so many Netherlanders stumble
    into 24HSHD when they're trying to send an email to their ISP.

    SgtMinor, Nov 25, 2005
  8. Toolman Tim wrote:

    > In news:Xns97188F532344bnooz@130.133.1.4,
    > Blinky the Shark spewed forth:
    >> sgschut wrote:
    >>
    >>> wij willen graag een budget abonnement. groeten sgschut

    >> cage in resemble on pelham a harmonica but cutover it's bop see
    >> dodson! bylaw, anabel on value it's counselor the insensible
    >> see manhood a frill! controvertible on armistice on d's see
    >> plugging it's tan a draft

    > Wow! You're making more sense all the time. That Windows box
    > must be helping...

    <AOL> me to he he lol </AOL>

    --
    Blinky

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 25, 2005
  9. SgtMinor wrote:

    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >> On Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:59:41 +0100, "sgschut" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>wij willen graag een budget abonnement. groeten sgschut

    >> Altavista says:
    >>
    >> we want gladly greet a budget subscription sgschut

    > It came close. Mr/Mrs/Ms Schut stated: "we would very much like
    > a budget subscription."
    >
    > Other than the fact that the word "helpdesk" has become
    > integrated into the Dutch language, I can't figure out why so
    > many Netherlanders stumble into 24HSHD when they're trying to
    > send an email to their ISP.

    They're emulating all the Brits that do that. :)

    --
    Blinky

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 25, 2005
  10. sgschut

    clot Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > SgtMinor wrote:
    >
    >> Evan Platt wrote:

    >>> Altavista says:
    >>>
    >>> we want gladly greet a budget subscription sgschut

    >> It came close. Mr/Mrs/Ms Schut stated: "we would very much like
    >> a budget subscription."
    >>
    >> Other than the fact that the word "helpdesk" has become
    >> integrated into the Dutch language, I can't figure out why so
    >> many Netherlanders stumble into 24HSHD when they're trying to
    >> send an email to their ISP.

    > They're emulating all the Brits that do that. :)

    Good heavens, Sir! What are you insinuating? ;)

    How's the fishing?

    clot, Nov 27, 2005
  11. clot wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> SgtMinor wrote:

    >>> It came close. Mr/Mrs/Ms Schut stated: "we would very much
    >>> like a budget subscription."
    >>>
    >>> Other than the fact that the word "helpdesk" has become
    >>> integrated into the Dutch language, I can't figure out why so
    >>> many Netherlanders stumble into 24HSHD when they're trying to
    >>> send an email to their ISP.

    >> They're emulating all the Brits that do that. :)

    > Good heavens, Sir! What are you insinuating? ;)

    Well, just that...er...well, you know...

    > How's the fishing?

    You're the only nibble I got on that one, darn it. ;)

    --
    Blinky

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 27, 2005
  12. sgschut

    Scraggy Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> They're emulating all the Brits that do that. :)

    >> Good heavens, Sir! What are you insinuating? ;)

    > Well, just that...er...well, you know...
    >
    >> How's the fishing?

    > You're the only nibble I got on that one, darn it. ;)

    <thinks of TT's sig>
    <sniggers behind hand>
    <wanders away whistling>
    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Nov 27, 2005
  13. sgschut

    clot Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > clot wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >>> They're emulating all the Brits that do that. :)

    >> Good heavens, Sir! What are you insinuating? ;)

    > Well, just that...er...well, you know...
    >
    >> How's the fishing?

    > You're the only nibble I got on that one, darn it. ;)

    Nice one! :)

    clot, Nov 27, 2005