    a spread sheet..

    Ive been suggested microsoft money, but i dont have it so im wondering
    about something else
    Andrew, Mar 7, 2006

  2. T'was the Tue, 07 Mar 2006 19:31:22 +1300 when I remembered Andrew
    <> saying something like this:

    >Ive been suggested microsoft money, but i dont have it so im wondering
    >about something else

    Quicken? Something that can import data from your bank? Whatever it
    is, go for something easy to use. If it's mildly annoying at the
    start, you'll never like or maybe use it.

    Quicken could never quite important data correctly from Westpac. Which
    is why I'm not using it.
    --
    Cheers,

    Waylon Kenning.
    Waylon Kenning, Mar 7, 2006

  3. Andrew

    SNOman Guest

    Andrew wrote:
    > Does anyone have suggestions for software for home budgeting..
    >
    > I dont really know what requirements are needed as currently i just have
    > a spread sheet..
    >
    > Ive been suggested microsoft money, but i dont have it so im wondering
    > about something else

    I used an old copy of Microsoft Money but rather than upgrade it I went
    to the freeware of Ace Money Lite.

    Does everything I need it to do.

    http://www.mechcad.net/products/acemoney/index_lite.shtml
    SNOman, Mar 7, 2006
  4. "Andrew" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone have suggestions for software for home budgeting..
    >
    > I dont really know what requirements are needed as currently i just have a
    > spread sheet..
    >
    > Ive been suggested microsoft money, but i dont have it so im wondering
    > about something else

    I have a legit copy of Money 2004 for sale if your interested, email me what
    you reckon it's worth (remove *spamsucks* to reply)

    --
    -- Cheers
    Southern Kiwi
    Southern Kiwi, Mar 8, 2006