    Nardenajus Guest

    Anyone out there know a budget priced digital camera of around RM150 -
    RM250 / $39 - $66 that takes 'decent' quality pictures?

    Nardenajus, Dec 8, 2004

    -
    > RM250 / $39 - $66 that takes 'decent' quality pictures?

    Define 'decent'.

    US$39-$66 will probably buy you *decent* storage for a quality digital
    camera. I know it sucks but for the quality you get from a $50 film
    P&S, you probably have to put in $200-$300 in digital. Expect to recoup
    that difference in savings from not having to buy and process film.
    - Siddhartha

    Siddhartha Jain, Dec 8, 2004

  3. Nardenajus

    Guest