Buddy and Edna

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Meat Plow, Nov 20, 2010.

  1. Meat Plow

    Meat Plow Guest

    Buddy and his wife Edna went to the state fair every year,

    And every year Buddy would say,
    'Edna,I'd like to ride in that helicopter'

    Edna always replied,
    'I know Buddy, but that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, And fifty
    bucks is fifty bucks'

    One year Buddy and Edna went to the fair, and Buddy said, 'Edna,
    I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get
    another chance'

    To this, Edna replied, "Buddy that helicopter ride is fifty
    bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks'

    The pilot overheard the couple and said, 'Folks I'll make you a
    deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for
    the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny! But
    if you say one word it's fifty dollars.'

    Buddy and Edna agreed and up they went.

    he pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was
    heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, But still not a
    word...

    When they landed, the pilot turned to Buddy and said, 'By golly,
    I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm
    impressed!'

    Buddy replied, 'Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said
    something when Edna fell out, But you know, "Fifty bucks is fifty bucks!'

    Meat Plow, Nov 20, 2010

  2. Meat Plow

    Old Gringo38 Guest

    On Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:07:19 +0000 (UTC), Meat Plow wrote:

    > Buddy and his wife Edna went to the state fair every year,
    >
    > And every year Buddy would say,
    > 'Edna,I'd like to ride in that helicopter'
    >
    > Edna always replied,
    > 'I know Buddy, but that helicopter ride is fifty bucks, And fifty
    > bucks is fifty bucks'
    >
    > One year Buddy and Edna went to the fair, and Buddy said, 'Edna,
    > I'm 85 years old. If I don't ride that helicopter, I might never get
    > another chance'
    >
    > To this, Edna replied, "Buddy that helicopter ride is fifty
    > bucks, and fifty bucks is fifty bucks'
    >
    > The pilot overheard the couple and said, 'Folks I'll make you a
    > deal. I'll take the both of you for a ride. If you can stay quiet for
    > the entire ride and don't say a word I won't charge you a penny! But
    > if you say one word it's fifty dollars.'
    >
    > Buddy and Edna agreed and up they went.
    >
    > he pilot did all kinds of fancy maneuvers, but not a word was
    > heard. He did his daredevil tricks over and over again, But still not a
    > word...
    >
    > When they landed, the pilot turned to Buddy and said, 'By golly,
    > I did everything I could to get you to yell out, but you didn't. I'm
    > impressed!'
    >
    > Buddy replied, 'Well, to tell you the truth, I almost said
    > something when Edna fell out, But you know, "Fifty bucks is fifty bucks!'

    OooG LOL
    --
    11/20/2010 12:58:04 PM CST
    Just West Of Nowhere