    Best Buy but my return period is over. Can I contact Universal directly?

    Thanks,

    John

    John Doe, Dec 14, 2004

  2. "John Doe" <> writes:

    > I have a question for anyone that has this set. On your Disc 5, Side A, 4th
    > Episode "Testimony of a Traitor" In your video and audio messed up during
    > the beginning and sporadically through out that episode? Mine is. I checked
    > the disc and don't see any problems and I am wondering if it is a flaw in
    > the pressing or something.
    >
    > Also, how does one go about getting that disc replaced. I purchased from
    > Best Buy but my return period is over. Can I contact Universal directly?

    I haven't gotten that far but I can take a look and report back.

    --
    Scott Streeter

    http://www.wpi.edu/~ss/

    Scott Streeter, Dec 14, 2004

  3. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    Thanks that would be a big help. I sent an e-mail off to Universal and hope
    they will just have me send in the disc and then send me a replacement.
    First time I have gotten a bad disc. Not to bad considering I have about
    5,000 DVDs.

    John

    John Doe, Dec 15, 2004
  4. John Doe

    Film Buff Guest

    Took a look at mine and it is fine
    I would try taking it back to Best Buy and see if they would replace it
    After all , it is a box set that you cannot watch in one night
    If you still have your receipt they should replace the defective DVD
    I wouldn't put much hope in Universal

    Film Buff, Dec 15, 2004
  5. John Doe

    John Doe Guest

    I already tried, it was past the 30 days and they told me to contact
    Universal. I hope for the sake of customer satisfaction that they replace
    the disc without a lot of fuss. Otherwise I would have to think strongly
    before buying another Universal DVD.

    Thanks for checking, at least I know it isn't a flaw in the master or
    something.

    John

    John Doe, Dec 15, 2004