  1. Has anyone else had a problem with Bubba Ho-Tep locking up at 1:10:59?
    I've tried two copies and the exact same thing happened on both of them.
    I guess I'll try a copy from another store in case it was a bad batch.
    Ken L. Cheshire, May 29, 2004

  2. Ken L. Cheshire

    Jeffman316 Guest

    Worked find on both my Apex player and RCA player.
    Sounds like a bad batch.

    Jeffman
    Jeffman316, May 30, 2004

  3. Ken L. Cheshire

    Stan Brown Guest

    "Ken L. Cheshire" <> wrote in alt.video.dvd:
    >Has anyone else had a problem with Bubba Ho-Tep locking up at 1:10:59?
    >I've tried two copies and the exact same thing happened on both of them.
    >I guess I'll try a copy from another store in case it was a bad batch.

    Maybe your player is choking on the layer transition.

    Try one of those "bad" discs on another player and see what happens.

    http://OakRoadSystems.com
    Stan Brown, May 30, 2004
  4. Ken L. Cheshire

    Pug Fugley Guest

    Sounds like your player, not the disc.

    Pug Fugley, May 30, 2004
  5. Ken L. Cheshire

    Wade365 Guest

    My copy worked just fine... I'd say it might be the player hiccupping.
    Wade365, May 31, 2004