    Captured Captions; TV listings from the '50s (Sprinkles), Codfather's
    Punny Movies, TV Guise listings, more. Archives too. Please visit:
    http://www.rainy-day-laughter.com

    Song of Joy, Apr 19, 2004

  2. Song of Joy

    Richard C. Guest

    May 25th

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001LQJMQ/postagecollecti
    b/

    ====================================
    "Song of Joy" <> wrote in
    message news:...
    : The Bubba Ho-Tep dvd has a release date of May 2004.
    :
    : Can't wait. I love Bruce Campbell.
    :
    : --
    : *Carol* ~ ~ ~ Visit my humor & parody website, all new Fridays.
    : Current week: Rainyscope's guest astrologer is Charlie Chan;

    Richard C., Apr 19, 2004

  3. Song of Joy

    Song of Joy Guest

    "Richard C." <post-age @spamcop.net> wrote in message
    : May 25th
    :
    : http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001LQJMQ/postagecollecti
    : b/
    :

    Thanks! This is definitely one to pre-order.

    Song of Joy, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Song of Joy

    Guest

    On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:43:47 -0500, "Song of Joy"
    <> wrote:

    >The Bubba Ho-Tep dvd has a release date of May 2004.
    >
    >Can't wait. I love Bruce Campbell.

    I have had it for 3 months

    , Apr 20, 2004
  5. Song of Joy

    Richard C. Guest

    <> wrote in message
    : On Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:43:47 -0500, "Song of Joy"
    : <> wrote:
    :
    : >The Bubba Ho-Tep dvd has a release date of May 2004.
    : >
    : >Can't wait. I love Bruce Campbell.
    :
    : I have had it for 3 months

    ===============
    This is not a pirate/bootleg group.

    Richard C., Apr 20, 2004
  6. > Can't wait. I love Bruce Campbell.

    Even after seeing his bad nonperformance in this dull and dumb
    movie?

    Brock Landers, Apr 22, 2004
  7. Song of Joy

    Mike Kohary Guest

    "Song of Joy" <> wrote in message
    > The Bubba Ho-Tep dvd has a release date of May 2004.
    >
    > Can't wait. I love Bruce Campbell.

    Mmmm...you might not want to see this movie then, if you know what I mean.
    ;)

    Mike

    Mike Kohary, Apr 22, 2004
  8. "Mike Kohary" <> wrote in message
    > "Song of Joy" <> wrote in message
    > > The Bubba Ho-Tep dvd has a release date of May 2004.
    > >
    > > Can't wait. I love Bruce Campbell.

    Now if they would just put out Brisco County on DVD, I'd be happy.

    Aaron

    Aaron R. Schnuth, Apr 23, 2004