    Phenux Guest

    Has anyone heard about the new BTX motherboards that are supposed to be
    coming out?

    Phenux, Feb 8, 2004

  2. Phenux

    Geoff Guest

    Phenux wrote:
    > Has anyone heard about the new BTX motherboards that are supposed to
    > be coming out?

    yup BTX format coming up this year
    so don't go buying new stuff just yet :)
    also pci express too
    should be able to pick up a BTX amd 64bit system with pci express slots end
    of this year, or early next year

    get saving :)

    oh ya, BTX is kinda backwards, the cards go at the top left, cpu in bottom
    right, ram in bottom left

    Geoff, Feb 8, 2004

  3. But I suck at waiting......

    Oh well, Athelon 64, new PCI, I might have to make myself.

    Simon Telrenner, Feb 9, 2004