    Phenux Guest

    Has oneone heard of the new BTX motherboards that are supposed to be coming
    out in the near future?

    Phenux, Feb 7, 2004

  2. Why are they more secure than other motherboards ?

    Dave

    David H. Lipman, Feb 7, 2004

  3. Phenux

    Phenux Guest

    Well the little bit I know is that they're supposed to be alot more flexible
    than current atx boards but that's about all i have heard. Just wondering if
    anyone knew anything of them.

    Phenux, Feb 8, 2004
  4. You are asking in the WRONG News Group !

    Dave

    "Phenux" <> wrote in message news:TilVb.19974$EW.11016@okepread02...
    | Well the little bit I know is that they're supposed to be alot more flexible
    | than current atx boards but that's about all i have heard. Just wondering if
    | anyone knew anything of them.
    | > Why are they more secure than other motherboards ?
    | >
    | > Dave
    | >

    | > "Phenux" <> wrote in message
    | > | Has oneone heard of the new BTX motherboards that are supposed to be
    | coming
    | > | out in the near future?
    | > |
    | > |