    I notice that the wide screen version of BTTF has a sticker stating
    the video is 'Remastered'. Should I assume that is updated version of
    BTTF.

    RobV, Oct 2, 2003

  2. RobV

    AAbrams0264 Guest

    << I notice that the wide screen version of BTTF has a sticker stating
    the video is 'Remastered'. Should I assume that is updated version of
    BTTF. >>

    Wasn't the re-mastered version supposed to have "V2" on the bar code sticker?
    That's what I've been looking for and haven't seen it yet.

    AAbrams0264, Oct 2, 2003

  3. In article <>, AAbrams0264
    says...
    > << I notice that the wide screen version of BTTF has a sticker stating
    > the video is 'Remastered'. Should I assume that is updated version of
    > BTTF. >>
    >
    > Wasn't the re-mastered version supposed to have "V2" on the bar code sticker?
    > That's what I've been looking for and haven't seen it yet.

    According to reports on other forums, the "V2" sets have begun to appear
    in Canada. They have a green sticker with the word "REMASTERED" but do
    NOT have V2 next to the barcode.

    Edward

    Edward Curtis, Oct 2, 2003
  4. RobV

    fredman Guest

    On Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:17:13 -0400, Edward Curtis <>
    wrote:

    >In article <>, AAbrams0264
    >says...
    >> << I notice that the wide screen version of BTTF has a sticker stating
    >> the video is 'Remastered'. Should I assume that is updated version of
    >> BTTF. >>
    >>
    >> Wasn't the re-mastered version supposed to have "V2" on the bar code sticker?
    >> That's what I've been looking for and haven't seen it yet.

    >According to reports on other forums, the "V2" sets have begun to appear
    >in Canada. They have a green sticker with the word "REMASTERED" but do
    >NOT have V2 next to the barcode.

    This might be a misunderstanding - I have the (R1) remastered
    replacements and the V2 appears at the end of the copyright notice
    along the rim of the actual discs. Cheers.
    regards,

    ================

    ================

    fredman, Oct 3, 2003
  5. In article <>, fredman says...
    > >According to reports on other forums, the "V2" sets have begun to appear
    > >in Canada. They have a green sticker with the word "REMASTERED" but do
    > >NOT have V2 next to the barcode.

    > This might be a misunderstanding - I have the (R1) remastered
    > replacements and the V2 appears at the end of the copyright notice
    > along the rim of the actual discs. Cheers.
    > regards,

    Yes, the reports I've read state the V2 is printed on the discs, but NOT
    anywhere on the V2 boxes that are in Canadian stores. The only thing on
    the outside of a package that tells you it is V2 is the green sticker.

    Edward

    Edward Curtis, Oct 3, 2003
  6. RobV

    RobV Guest

    On Thu, 02 Oct 2003 04:46:13 GMT, RobV <> wrote:

    >I notice that the wide screen version of BTTF has a sticker stating
    >the video is 'Remastered'. Should I assume that is updated version of
    >BTTF.

    Thanks for your help. I got my copy today, for $35,99 (Cdn).

    There is a green/white sticker with 'remastered'. The Disc 2, and Disc
    3 have the V2 at the bottom of the DVDs.

    RobV, Oct 3, 2003