BT's Web21C SDK goes live

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Chris Hills, Jun 27, 2007.

  1. Chris Hills

    Chris Hills Guest

    From the email:-

    Yes, that’s right! You’ve asked and now full production use of the
    Web21C SDK services is available. Since we launched our beta back in
    November, we’ve added a new service, Contacts, deprecated Presence,
    fixed problems that have been reported by you and generally made our
    services stronger, faster, fitter and leaner. Check out our new SDKs
    too, we’ve got .Net, Java, Python and PHP with Perl and Ruby just around
    the corner.

    So come back to our developer centre, register yourself a production
    app, get yourself some credits and carry on using Messaging, Voice,
    Location, Authentication, Conference Call, Profile, or Contacts – all in
    about 1 line of code!

    If you’re still not sure about using our services, we’re keeping our
    sandbox open so you can carry on playing with the services. And just
    because we’re in production, it doesn’t mean we don’t want to hear from
    you. Tell us what you like, tell us what you don’t like, tell us what
    you want us to do next or show us what you’ve built using our services.

    Post on the forum, or reply to this email. We really want to hear from
    you. Visit us at http://web21c.bt.com

    Web21C SDK - Do Less: Achieve More.

    Chris Hills, Jun 27, 2007