    accounts?

    Thanks,

    Ofer.

    Ofer Shabi, Feb 21, 2006

  2. Ofer Shabi

    Legover Guest

    Yes. BT is good like that.

    Legover, Feb 21, 2006

  3. Ofer Shabi

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2006-02-21, Legover <> wrote:
    > "Ofer Shabi" <> wrote in message
    >> what happens if I leave btinternet? will I be able to keep my email
    >> accounts?
    >>
    >> Thanks,
    >>
    >> Ofer.

    > Yes. BT is good like that.

    They even send you emails reminding you to use your PAYG dial-up from time
    to time so as to retain your email address. Normally you can use it from
    your new ISP account, BT just want to get the benefit of their cut on the
    cost of an occasional telephone charge to pay for the email service. Or
    you can elect to pay a regular fee; see their web site for details.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Feb 21, 2006
  4. Ofer Shabi

    Plato Guest

    Ofer Shabi wrote:

    > what happens if I leave btinternet? will I be able to keep my email
    > accounts?

    Only if you continue to pay btinternet for email service only.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Feb 21, 2006