    OE6

    tia

    Ray.
    Ray, May 7, 2004

  2. Ray

    CJ Guest

    Hi,
    you were not forced to install the browser!! I'm with BT Yahoo and I
    just upgraded without downloading any software.

    CJ

    "Ray" <> wrote in message
    > Since I was forced to install this intrusive piece of gear I have had

    the
    > following problem.
    >
    > If I am on a newsgroup and wish to open 'Google' or any other

    reference
    > source, I can't go directly to the source without the BT - Yahoo

    browser
    > opening, checking status etc and redirecting me to my selected page.

    Surely
    > it's not meant to work in this manner - what have I done wrong? This

    is just
    > one illustration, with every site change I encounter the same

    problem. I

    CJ, May 7, 2004

  3. Ray

    chris Guest

    you can uninstall the browser and all the rest of the btyahoo software at
    any time. Just dont unisntall the connection manager (unless you want to
    make a new connection manually) or the modem drivers

    chris, May 7, 2004