BT Yahoo Broadland

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by BARBARA LUCAS, Dec 19, 2003.

  1. How do I up date my bookmarks to BT Yahoo Broadband? I haven't got my disc
    yet.
    BARBARA LUCAS, Dec 19, 2003

  2. BARBARA LUCAS

    gangle Guest

    "BARBARA LUCAS" wrote in message
    > How do I up date my bookmarks to BT Yahoo Broadband?
    > I haven't got my disc yet.

    I can't answer that. What I can do is point out this raunchy
    action photo of two all-nude cucumbers:
    http://www.burpee.com/images/products/family/b57216.jpg
    gangle, Dec 19, 2003

  3. BARBARA LUCAS

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Dec 19, 2003
  4. BARBARA LUCAS

    gangle Guest

    "°Mike°" wrote > On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 03:55:11 -0800, in
    > gangle scrawled:
    >
    > >"BARBARA LUCAS" wrote in message
    > >> How do I up date my bookmarks to BT Yahoo Broadband?
    > >> I haven't got my disc yet.

    > >I can't answer that. What I can do is point out this raunchy
    > >action photo of two all-nude cucumbers:
    > >http://www.burpee.com/images/products/family/b57216.jpg

    > Here's a melon for your all-nude cucumbers to enjoy.
    > http://www.capeannstudio.com/melons.jpg

    Your huge melon and its juiciness has captured the randy attention of
    one of the cukes: http://makeashorterlink.com/?P41E32BD6
    gangle, Dec 20, 2003
  5. BARBARA LUCAS

    °Mike° Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:46:35 -0800, in
    <>
    gangle scrawled:

    >"°Mike°" wrote > On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 03:55:11 -0800, in
    >> gangle scrawled:

    >> >I can't answer that. What I can do is point out this raunchy
    >> >action photo of two all-nude cucumbers:
    >> >http://www.burpee.com/images/products/family/b57216.jpg

    >> Here's a melon for your all-nude cucumbers to enjoy.
    >> http://www.capeannstudio.com/melons.jpg

    >Your huge melon and its juiciness has captured the randy attention of
    >one of the cukes: http://makeashorterlink.com/?P41E32BD6

    My melon's wee cousin would like to meet your diminutive cuke.
    http://jansown.com/graphics/melon.gif

    --
    Huge melon sends it's apologies.
    °Mike°, Dec 20, 2003