    Can anyone tell me the voltage of the AC adapter for the BT Voyager ADSL 205
    modem . I have the modem but the PSU has gone walk-abouts...

    Cub

    Cub, Sep 14, 2006

  2. Cub

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:58:25 +0100, Cub wrote:

    >Hiya
    >
    >Can anyone tell me the voltage of the AC adapter for the BT Voyager ADSL 205
    >modem . I have the modem but the PSU has gone walk-abouts...

    Any specific country, like the UK? Otherwise it's a trick question or a
    daft one. The voltage of the AC part will be 110-240 usually.

    It would be the DC part you mean, read the label on the modem.

    Contact BT tech support, for a downloadable manual?

    Me

    why?, Sep 14, 2006

  3. Cub

    Cub Guest

    > On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:58:25 +0100, Cub wrote:
    >
    >>Hiya
    >>
    >>Can anyone tell me the voltage of the AC adapter for the BT Voyager ADSL
    >>205
    >>modem . I have the modem but the PSU has gone walk-abouts...

    > Any specific country, like the UK? Otherwise it's a trick question or a
    > daft one. The voltage of the AC part will be 110-240 usually.
    >
    > It would be the DC part you mean, read the label on the modem.
    >
    > Contact BT tech support, for a downloadable manual?
    >
    > Me

    Ok thanks for the lecture

    a) There is NO voltage setting/information on the modem (yes I did look
    before asking)

    b) The BT site has only set-up info all references to the AC adaptor give it
    as POWER SUPPLY (yes I did look before asking)

    c) Ok give you the bit about AC .. it is the DC Voltage and Max current of
    the Power supply I need

    Cub

    Cub, Sep 14, 2006
  4. Cub

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 21:46:41 +0100, Cub wrote:

    >> On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:58:25 +0100, Cub wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hiya
    >>>
    >>>Can anyone tell me the voltage of the AC adapter for the BT Voyager ADSL
    >>>205
    >>>modem . I have the modem but the PSU has gone walk-abouts...

    >> Any specific country, like the UK? Otherwise it's a trick question or a
    >> daft one. The voltage of the AC part will be 110-240 usually.

    <snip>

    >b) The BT site has only set-up info all references to the AC adaptor give it
    >as POWER SUPPLY (yes I did look before asking)
    >
    >c) Ok give you the bit about AC .. it is the DC Voltage and Max current of
    >the Power supply I need

    Email BT support.

    Wouldn't have guessed you looked somewhere first if you didn't say :)

    Well that's odd, nome of the 220 / 1800 modems have it printed on the
    modem label.

    Me

    why?, Sep 15, 2006