    Does anyone know how to get into the setup menu of BT Voyager 10v, when you
    have forgotten the password.
    Thanks.

    Cyberdog, Aug 13, 2006

  2. Cyberdog

    Nick Guest

    "Cyberdog" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > Hi,
    > Does anyone know how to get into the setup menu of BT Voyager 10v, when

    you
    > have forgotten the password.
    > Thanks.

    The default password or one you have entered?

    Nick, Aug 13, 2006

  3. Cyberdog

    Cyberdog Guest

    On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 18:00:07 GMT, "Nick" <> wrote:

    >The default password or one you have entered?

    The one I have entered. However, what is the default one.
    Thanks

    Cyberdog, Aug 13, 2006
  4. Cyberdog

    Cyberdog Guest

    On Sun, 13 Aug 2006 19:58:04 +0100, Cyberdog <> wrote:

    >>The default password or one you have entered?

    >The one I have entered. However, what is the default one.
    >Thanks

    I still can`t access the the 10v setup menu. However I have got it working on
    default.
    I can make calls using the VOIP line ok, but on an incoming call to my
    ordinary land line it also rings the VOIP phone as well.
    Can any one help please.
    Thanks

    Cyberdog, Aug 14, 2006