  1. I would like to use the "Automatically Sign Me In" facility that BT Yahoo
    Internet have but when I tick the box and then try and sigh in again I still
    have to put the Username and Password in. Any Ideas? Cheers.
    Alexander Scott Hamilton, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Alexander Scott Hamilton

    °Mike° Guest

    Dial-Up Networking Password Is Not Saved

    Save Password Check Box Is Unavailable

    Damaged Password List File Does Not Save Passwords

    User Information Not Saved for Dial-Up Networking Connection

    OLEXP Your Outlook Express Password Is Not Retained
    in Windows 2000 or XP

    OL2000: (IMO) Password Is Not Retained in Windows 2000 or XP

    On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:26:30 +0000 (UTC), in
    <ci7gl6$lon$>
    Alexander Scott Hamilton scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Sep 14, 2004

  3. "Alexander Scott Hamilton" <> wrote in message
    > I would like to use the "Automatically Sign Me In" facility that BT Yahoo
    > Internet have but when I tick the box and then try and sigh in again I

    still
    > have to put the Username and Password in. Any Ideas? Cheers.

    Alexander,

    Try posting your question on one of the following groups:

    1 - btinternet.support

    2 - btinternet.chatter.technical

    3 - btopenworld.broadband.support

    4- btopenworld.broadband.technical.chat

    And you will get a response there as these are the BTYahoo groups.

    Brian G
    Devil's Advocate, Sep 14, 2004
  4. Thanks a lot, never knew these existed.

    Alexander

    Alexander Scott Hamilton, Sep 14, 2004