    is the email server down... I'm unable to read any email messages ?

    --
    John Hurkett in Cornwall
    John, Nov 13, 2003

  2. John

    Trevor Smith Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    news:bp0s7e$1lv$...
    > Thursday 21.10 hours
    > is the email server down... I'm unable to read any email messages ?
    >
    > --
    > John Hurkett in Cornwall

    Ailing but not actually dead, I think.

    Trevor.
    Trevor Smith, Nov 13, 2003

  3. John

    John Guest

    Thanks Trevor.....
    Seems OK now...must have been on half power........
    John in Cornwall
    "Trevor Smith" < (substitute bt for beetee)>

    John, Nov 13, 2003
  4. John

    Trevor Smith Guest

    "John" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks Trevor.....
    > Seems OK now...must have been on half power........
    > John in Cornwall

    Either that, or the voltage drop on those long, long cables out to there...

    :)

    Trevor.
    Trevor Smith, Nov 13, 2003