    and said that everything is ok but it still disconnects.I have a
    speedtouch 330 modem and have downloaded all the latest drivers. Any
    solutions?? thanx

    Prashant, Jan 17, 2004

  2. Prashant

    Fred Guest

    "Prashant" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > My Bt Openworld Broadband disconnects randomly at night and it is
    > really annoying. I have rung bt many times and they have done tests
    > and said that everything is ok but it still disconnects.I have a
    > speedtouch 330 modem and have downloaded all the latest drivers. Any
    > solutions?? thanx

    Have you tried asking at : btinternet.support ?
    news.btopenworld.com ?
    They seem to have quite a few problems there, it seems
    Fred

    Fred, Jan 17, 2004

  3. Prashant

    Steven Guest

    bt support are useless dont waste your time calling them, most the time they
    will blame your pc/hardware when its clearly there fault..
    sometimes when they ask you to change your access number its usefull to keep
    the old one as a backup incase one server/number is going wrong but be
    carefull that you do not dial the local rate number if your keeping old
    numbers..

    Steve
    ps. I was on btinternet for about 2 years untill their server faults made me
    so angery that i changed to freeserve ;-)

    Steven, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Prashant

    Andy Archard Guest

    Prashant wrote:
    > My Bt Openworld Broadband disconnects randomly at night and it is
    > really annoying. I have rung bt many times and they have done tests
    > and said that everything is ok but it still disconnects.I have a
    > speedtouch 330 modem and have downloaded all the latest drivers. Any
    > solutions?? thanx

    I had a long-running problem which proved to be down to the quality of
    line. If your voice calls have any noise problems this could be enough
    to knock out the broadband.

    Andy Archard, Jan 19, 2004
  5. Prashant

    Prashant Guest

    Bt broadband support is crap. they said i could have a problem wid one
    of my filters or my extension cable could be damaged. any ideas.
    personally i think bt suck in general and if this disconnecting does
    not stop i will take further measures.....................any help
    would b appreciated thanx

    Prashant, Jan 24, 2004
  6. Prashant

    Harrison Guest

    I'm going to wait around to see what "further measures" are taken.

    Harrison, Jan 24, 2004