BT Is Messing With My Hovercraft

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Blinky the Shark, Nov 18, 2005.

  1. Blinky the Shark, Nov 18, 2005

  2. Blinky the Shark

    Mitch Guest

    In article <Xns9711C943ACEF5bnooz@130.133.1.4>, Blinky the Shark
    <> wrote:

    > The eels are all missing.
    >
    > Can I sue them? No, BT -- not the eels. :)

    You definitely don't want to deal with eel lawyers.

    Mitch, Nov 18, 2005

  3. Mitch wrote:

    > In article <Xns9711C943ACEF5bnooz@130.133.1.4>, Blinky the Shark
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> The eels are all missing.
    >>
    >> Can I sue them? No, BT -- not the eels. :)

    > You definitely don't want to deal with eel lawyers.

    Yeah. They're even worse than loan...sharks.

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 18, 2005
  4. Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > The eels are all missing.
    >
    > Can I sue them? No, BT -- not the eels. :)

    If you've got a head on that hovercraft, I'd disconnect any networking
    wires from the crapper to BT before starting any laws00ts.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Nov 18, 2005
  5. Blinky the Shark

    Tim Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > The eels are all missing.
    >
    > Can I sue them? No, BT -- not the eels. :)

    Depends on the state of Sir William's panties and whether you can wait
    until lunchtime.

    --
    Tim

    Tim, Nov 18, 2005
  6. Rôgêr wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> The eels are all missing.
    >>
    >> Can I sue them? No, BT -- not the eels. :)

    > If you've got a head on that hovercraft, I'd disconnect any
    > networking wires from the crapper to BT before starting any
    > laws00ts.

    Tomorrow. Tonight it's my night to rotate the geraniums.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 18, 2005
  7. Tim wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> The eels are all missing.
    >>
    >> Can I sue them? No, BT -- not the eels. :)

    > Depends on the state of Sir William's panties and whether you
    > can wait until lunchtime.

    I don't ever want to see "Sir William's panties" and "lunchtime" in
    the same sentence again. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 18, 2005
  8. Blinky the Shark

    Scraggy Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Rôgêr wrote:
    >
    >> Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >>> The eels are all missing.
    >>>
    >>> Can I sue them? No, BT -- not the eels. :)

    >> If you've got a head on that hovercraft, I'd disconnect any
    >> networking wires from the crapper to BT before starting any
    >> laws00ts.

    > Tomorrow. Tonight it's my night to rotate the geraniums.

    See, you learn something every day. I didn't know geraniums could fly.

    members. Groucho Marx

    Scraggy, Nov 18, 2005
  9. Scraggy wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Rôgêr wrote:

    >>> If you've got a head on that hovercraft, I'd disconnect any
    >>> networking wires from the crapper to BT before starting any
    >>> laws00ts.

    >> Tomorrow. Tonight it's my night to rotate the geraniums.

    > See, you learn something every day. I didn't know geraniums
    > could fly.

    Very low stall speed, too. You have pretty much park them on the
    apron to lose lift.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 18, 2005
  10. Blinky the Shark

    slylittlei Guest

    Blinky the Shark muttered darkly:
    > The eels are all missing.
    >
    > Can I sue them? No, BT -- not the eels. :)

    This is not the first time BT have messed with amphibious transportation - I
    suggest you cross-post a 300KB incoherent rant to as many NGs as possible.
    It's the /only/ sensible thing to do...

    slylittlei, Nov 18, 2005
  11. Blinky the Shark

    gordon Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > Mitch wrote:
    >

    >>In article <Xns9711C943ACEF5bnooz@130.133.1.4>, Blinky the Shark
    >><> wrote:
    >>

    >>>The eels are all missing.
    >>>
    >>>Can I sue them? No, BT -- not the eels. :)

    >>You definitely don't want to deal with eel lawyers.

    > Yeah. They're even worse than loan...sharks.

    Yes - at least they don't "trout" for business.....

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Ubuntu 5.10, Pan, Evolution and Firefox

    gordon, Nov 18, 2005
  12. Mitch quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > In article <Xns9711C943ACEF5bnooz@130.133.1.4>, Blinky the Shark
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> The eels are all missing.
    >>
    >> Can I sue them? No, BT -- not the eels. :)

    > You definitely don't want to deal with eel lawyers.

    Eels...lawyers. What's the difference? Oh yes, eels are a higher life-form.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    A happy life consists not in the absence, but in the mastery of hardships.-

    The Old Sourdough, Nov 18, 2005
  13. gordon wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> Mitch wrote:

    >>>You definitely don't want to deal with eel lawyers.

    >> Yeah. They're even worse than loan...sharks.
    >>

    > Yes - at least they don't "trout" for business.....

    They might try to skate on their debts, though.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 18, 2005
  14. The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > Mitch quacked like a deranged mallard in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> In article <Xns9711C943ACEF5bnooz@130.133.1.4>, Blinky the
    >> Shark <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> The eels are all missing.
    >>>
    >>> Can I sue them? No, BT -- not the eels. :)

    >> You definitely don't want to deal with eel lawyers.

    > Eels...lawyers. What's the difference? Oh yes, eels are a higher
    > life-form.

    Also, eels aren't produced by anal sex, like lawyers are.

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 18, 2005